Dr. Roshini Raj weighs in on how we can prevent ourselves from getting the Corona virus and if it’s a good idea to travel during spring break.
To prevent from getting the virus here is what you need to know.
1. The virus gets in your body through your mouth, nose, and eyes just like the flu or a cold.
2. If you’re within 6 feet of an infected person who is coughing or sneezing, you could catch it.
3. Best defense is to wash your hands often. 20 seconds
4. Carry hand sanitizer with at least 60% alcohol.
5. Avoid touching your face.
6. Wipe down objects and surfaces to kill the virus- like cell phones
7. Avoid being around sick people.
8. If you are sick – stay home!