It went down on the purple couch in 2019! From celebrities setting the record straight to friends reuniting, here are our top 10 favorite celebrity interviews from 2019.
1. It’s been 7 years since NeNe Leakes sat on the purple couch with Wendy. They both shared their side of the story on why their friendship fell off.
2. Blac Chyna did not hold back in her first day-time television interview with Wendy. She set the record straight about her relationship with Rob Kardashian and her mother, Tokyo Toni.
3. Tamar Braxton was undergoing a transformation and stripped down to her undergarments to show fans another vulnerable side.
4. This was a Daytime exclusive interview that everyone is still talking about. Robyn Crawford gets personal about her relationship with the late Whitney Houston and how she really felt about Wendy Williams.
5. Long time friend, Andy Cohen returns to the show after six long years! Leave it up to Andy to tell us all the Real Housewives tea!
6. Wendy did not hold back with Nicole Murphy. Nicole was in the hot seat as told her truth about kissing Antoine and denies stealing Lisa Rae’s ex husband!
7. LisaRae McCoy claps back at Nicole Murphy and sets the record straight! She calls Nicole Murphy out for a “play on words.”
8. Irv Gotti had everyone laughing after he spoke about the double standard of dating while separated. Take a look!
9. Kenya Moore opens about her failed relationship with ex, Marc Daly and dished about NeNe Leaks saying, “I like people who are genuine and I think through the years, I felt like I was a friend once we got over our little hump and that turned into something different.”
10. Did someone say a ‘Miller Sandwich?!’ Master P and Romeo came to play as they spoke about all their latest projects!