In a new edition of “Wendy, What’s Good?” we find out what was so special about Wendy’s ottoman that she interrupted Hot Topics for.
Yanny or Laurel? Wendy gets to the bottom of the Yanny or Laurel debate by asking Wendy staffers.
Plus, Wendy answers a viewer’s follow-up question about recreating Cardi B’s floral Moschino jacket.
Want to create your own? Follow our Art Director Michael Lee’s instructions below.
- Cut up a flannel shirt and use it as a pattern.
- With the pattern traced onto floral fabric, cut out shapes of two arms – a front and a back.
- Sew all pieces together keeping the floral pattern facing inward.
- Cut off all of the stems off of the faux flowers.The tip here is to cut as close to the actual flower, the better but you should leave a little bit of wire so the flower doesn’t unravel.
- Hot glue the flowers onto the coat. Be as random and sporadic as possible.
- Allow time for cooling, and voilà! You too can look like Cardi B…okurrrrrrr!
Check out the behind the scenes photos on our Instagram!