Kathy Griffin made headlines after a photo was released of her holding a severed head in the likeness of President Trump.
One year later, she’s done apologizing and is back to making us laugh in her new “Laugh Your Head Off” tour.
On tomorrow’s show, Kathy sits down with Wendy to talk about her tumultuous year. Here’s a sneak peek.
1. Kathy dishes about Michelle Wolf’s White House Correspondents’ Dinner remarks
2. Kathy reveals she was with Kris Jenner when she learned the infamous photo went viral
3. Kathy talks about missing her friend, Joan Rivers
4. Kathy opens up about her former friendship with CNN’s Anderson Cooper and if she would accept an apology
5. Kathy tells Wendy why she called her for advice during the height of the photo controversy
6. Find out which celebrities reached out to Kathy during her tumultuous year
Click here for your local listings.