Bistro Lights with Tissue Paper Streamers
1 Set of Bistro Lights
Faux Lemon wedge and Silk Greens
Hot Glue Gun
• Layer two sheets of tissue paper – then cut strips to desired width.
• Tie ribbon onto wire strand – placing in between lights to avoid tissue paper coming in contact with the light bulb.
• Fold precut tissue paper streamers into 3 inch wide bands then attaching using the fixed ribbon.
• Tie a few pieces of raffia to give an added decorative touch – tie bow adding stem of silk green leaves and hot glue (faux) lemon slice.
Summer Chic Flower Arrangement
2 glass vases (one small enough to be placed to larger one)
• Placing one smaller glass vase into a slightly larger vase.
• Cut lemons into small slices – making sure the slices can fit in between two glass vases – fill space in between both vases until most of the surface is covered.
• Fill smaller center vase with fresh water
• Add your floral stems according to your decor/theme to create a fresh summer chic arrangement.
• Cut a very small slice off the bottom of the watermelon so it can rest flat on a table.
• Cut the top of watermelon enough for you to carve out all inner contents.
• Drill a hole near the bottom of watermelon so you can insert spout.
• Make sure you use rubber washer when attaching spout – this will avoid liquid from leaking.
• Add summer cocktail of choice
• Serve with frozen watermelon balls and a touch of mint as a refreshing garnish
1.5 OZ RUM
1 OZ. WATERMELON JUICE
0.25 OZ. CRANBERRY JUICE
0.25 OZ. SIMPLE SYRUP
0.25 OZ. LIME JUICE