4ea 14oz Delmonico, preferably dry aged
1. Oil steaks and season with salt and pepper and grill until desired doneness. 4-5 min per side for medium rare.
Roasted Jalapeño and Cheddar Cheese Grits
1Qt coarse ground white grits
1Qt half & half
2Tbl unsalted butter
4oz cheddar cheese, grated
1 cup roasted jalapeno puree
1. Heat water, cream and butter in a large heavy-bottomed pot over high heat until it comes to a boil.
2. Slowly pour in the grits while whisking constantly. Reduce the heat to low, cover, and cook, stirring occasionally.
3. Remove from heat and add cheese slowly, season with salt.
Roasted Jalapeño Puree
4ea jalapeños, roasted
4oz Spinach, blanched
1. Cut roasted jalapeños in half, peel the skin and remove the seeds.
2. Place jalapeños and spinach in a blender until smooth like a paste.
Tater Tots with Chili Remoulade Dipping Sauce
Approximately 20 tots
2ea Idaho potatoes
2oz Cheddar Cheese, grated
2oz Fontal cheese, grated
½ Tbl crack black pepper
1. Bake potatoes in a 375F degree oven until half way cooked, remove and let cool.
2. Peel the skin and grate the potato on a box grater and fold the cheese and pepper, season with salt.
3. Take potato mix and roll into a log shape using plastic wrap, twisting the ends like a tootsie roll.
4. Place it in freezer until very firm and cut it in 1oz pieces about the size of a silver dollar.
5. Dredge in seasoned corn starch and fry till crispy.
2 cups Mayonnaise
1ea Poblano Pepper
2ea Fresno Pepper
2ea Jalapeno Pepper
2Tbl Lemon Juice
½ bunch Cilantro
1Tbl Smoked Paprika
Pinch Cayenne Pepper
S&P to taste
1. Roast, peel and deseed poblano preppers and dice.
2. Clean and dice fresno and jalapeno peppers and dice.
3. Combine all ingredients in a mixing bowl and season to taste
Sugar Snap Peas with Spring Garlic and Calabrian Chili Gremolata
8oz sugar snap peas, trimmed
2oz green garlic vinaigrette
1. Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil.
2. Blanch snap peas for 2-3 min then shock in ice water.
3. In a medium sized sauté pan cook the snap peas with the green garlic vinaigrette until hot in the center.
4. Place in a serving dish and top with the Calabrian chili gremolata.
Green Garlic Vinaigrette
4ea stalks green garlic, roasted and chopped or 2Tbl minced garlic
1 ea. Lemon, Zested
1 cup Extra Virgin Olive Oil
Sea Salt to season
Mix all ingredients together and taste for seasoning
Calabrian Chili Gremolata
½ ea baguette, cut into cubes
1 ea. Lemon Zested
1 ea oranges, zested
1oz Calabrian chili with oil, chopped
½ cup Extra Virgin Olive Oil
Sea Salt to season
1. Toss bread cubes with olive oil and season with salt and pepper.
2. Toast in an oven at 350F degrees, about 20-30 min.
3. Process in a food processer along with the zest and chilies.
4. Add chopped parsley.