LaTavia Roberson tells Wendy why she joined the cast of “R&B Divas Atlanta” and talks about her performance anxiety.
Then, did LaTavia get fired or quit Destiny’s Child? How did she find out she was no longer in the group?
Plus, find out how LaTavia supported herself after leaving Destiny’s Child and if she’s writing a tell all memoir.
LaTavia Roberson: “R&B Divas Atlanta” airs Wednesdays at 10/9c on TV One.
Dr. Lamm and Julie Morgenstern My Healthy is a new campaign that focuses on health gained, not just pounds lost. For more information visit MyHealthy.com.
Wendy’s Hot Tropics Giveaway: Enter for your chance to win a tropical vacation to the US Virgin Islands.
Visit WendysHotTropicsGiveaway.com to enter today’s “Word of the Day.”
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. Ends 5/25/14. Subject to Official Rules available at WendysHotTropicsGiveaway.com.
What Wendy’s Wearing:
• Leopard leaves beet “New Julian Two” dress by Diane von Furstenberg
• Caramel fishnet tights by Nude Barre
• Silver hoop earrings by Charles Klein
• Silver bracelets by Charles Klein
• Wendy’s own silver charm bracelet by Louis Vuitton
• Wendy’s own white enable cuff by Hermes
• Wendy’s own rose watch band by DeBeers
• Wendy’s own diamond bracelets
• Light rose on pink midi cat eyeglasses by Divalicious Jewelry
• Camel suede “BB” pumps by Manolo Blahnik
• Luggage tan “Bianca” bow ballet flats by Lands’ End
Beyoncé is caught in the middle of another controversy. People are upset over how she’s dressed on the cover of Time magazine’s prestigious “100 Most Influential People” issue.
Is the cover sexist?
Then, the NBA has banned LA Clippers owner Donald Sterling for life and fined him $2.5 million for his infamous racist rant.
Did the NBA make the right call? Did the players do enough?
Find out what Wendy, ESPN’s LZ Granderson, HGTV’s Sabrina Soto and Revolt’s Sharon Carpenter have to say about these Hot Talk headlines!