Alison Sweeney: Visit Amazon.com to purchase your copy of “Scared Scriptless” or click here to enter for your chance to win a free copy.
Win A Room In June: If you want to “Win A Room In June,” click here and tell us why you need new furniture for a room in your house!
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. Contest ends 6/13/14 11:00 a.m. ET. See Official Rules at wendyshow.com.
For more information about the beautiful master bedroom package that we gave away on today’s show visit Aarons.com and find out how you can Own It!
What Wendy’s Wearing:
• Teal “Silk and Cashmere Cardigan” by Moda International from Victoria’s Secret
• Teal “Lucid” skirt by Ann Taylor
• Caramel fishnet tights by Nude Barre
• Silver hoop earrings by Chico’s
• Silver “Wilma” stretch bracelet by Chico’s
• Wendy’s own silver and gold watch by Cartier
• Wendy’s own diamond bracelet
• Wendy’s own white leather wrap bracelet by Hermes
• Blue on black cat eyeglasses by Divalicious Jewelry
• Grey suede “BB” pumps by Manolo Blahnik
• Mint spritz “Bianca” bow ballet flats by Lands’ End
Is Beyoncé recording the soundtrack for the highly anticipated “Fifty Shades of Grey” movie? Find out why Wendy thinks it would be a great idea!
Then, Paris Hilton confesses that her sex tape still haunts her and Kendall Jenner reportedly wants to quit reality TV.
Plus, Wendy reveals some shocking secrets about the casting for the NWA biopic.
Ray J was charged with 10 misdemeanors after resisting arrest and bashing out a police car window in May. Find out how much time he could face behind bars.
Then, Kanye West speaks out in a bizarre interview with GQ magazine and there are new rumors about Bill and Hillary Clinton’s marriage.
Is Bill cheating again?
Trina and Towanda Braxton give us an exclusive sneak peek at the new season of “Braxton Family Values.”
Then, Trina sets the record straight about her relationship with her ex, Gabe. Are they getting back together?
Plus, find out what Towanda has to say about her open relationship and Kordell Stewart.
Everyone wants to stay trendy without breaking the bank!
Visit Trendy.WendyShow.com to purchase this summer’s beauty must-haves featured on today’s show at special discounted prices!
ONLINE EXCLUSIVE: Ella Poe Diamond Infinity Necklace and an Ella Poe Diamond Eternity Necklace. These gold dipped necklaces feature a genuine diamond and retail for $245! For “Wendy Watchers” they are only $39. That’s an 84% off discount.
While supplies last. Offer ends 7/30/14 at 8:00 a.m. E.S.T.