What Wendy’s Wearing:
• Lavender “Katelyn” ruffle cardigan by J.Crew
• Cropped skinny jeans by Poetic Justice Jeans
• Lavender snakeskin skinny belt by Talbots
• Gold and amethyst chandelier earrings by White House|Black Market
• Gold cuff by Rustic Cuff
• Wendy’s own silver and gold watch by Cartier
• Wendy’s own tri-color bangle set by Cartier
• Wendy’s own diamond bracelets
• Gold on black cat eyeglasses by Divalicious Jewelry
• Lavender “BB” flats by Manolo Blahnik
• Sand “Coquette” slippers by UGG Australia customized with Swarovski crystals
Actress Sofia Vergara is in a battle with her ex-fiancé Nick Loeb, over the frozen embryos they conceived while they were together.
In court papers, Nick is reportedly trying to prevent Sofia from destroying the embryos so he can have a child of his own.
Does Nick have a right to their embryos?
Then, 66-year-old Billy Joel is having a child with his 33-year-old girlfriend. Is he too old to be having children?
Plus, Katy Perry and John Mayer are back together for the 6th time. It it time for Katy and John to part ways once and for all?
Find out Wendy’s take in Hot Topics.
Wendy dishes about her interview with Keke Palmer!
Then, Wendy answers viewer Ask Wendy questions.
What should you do if your family is pressuring you to have another child? Should you go to the same college as your twin brother even if you want to start living separate, independent lives?
Find out Wendy’s advice!
“The Wendy Williams Show” has partnered with AVON 39 The Walk to End Breast Cancer!
It’s 39 miles over 2 days and the money raised supports breast cancer programs across the country.
Visit Avon39.org/WendyShow to register and use code “WendyShow” for $10 off your $50 registration.