Fran Drescher: Visit CancerSchmancer.org to learn more about the movement!
Click here to learn more about “Yes! by Finishing Touch.”
For more information and resources about breast cancer, visit the American Cancer Society.
For more information about “Wendy Williams Hair World” visit EspeciallyYours.com.
Wendy’s Dough-Vember: Log on to Wendy’s Facebook page to enter for your chance to win COLD. HARD. CASH. during Wendy’s Dough-Vember Sweepstakes.
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED. OPEN TO LEGAL RESIDENTS OF THE 50 U.S., D.C. AND P.R. MUST BE 18 AND OLDER TO ENTER. FOR ENTRY AND OFFICIAL RULES GO TO WWW.FACEBOOK.COM/WENDYSHOW. SWEEPSTAKES ENTRY STARTS 10/27/14 AT 7:00 A.M. PDT AND ENDS ON 11/1/14 AT 6:00 A.M. PDT. Sponsored by Talk WW Production, Inc.
What Wendy’s Wearing:
• Black and cream print stretch-knit dress by Issa London
• Caramel fishnet tights by Nude Barre
• Gold cuff by Robert Lee Morris Soho
• Gold hoop earrings by Robert Lee Morris Soho
• Wendy’s own tri-color bangle set by Bulgari
• Wendy’s own gold watch by Patek Philippe
• Wendy’s own diamond bracelets
• Gold on black cat eyeglasses by Divalicious Jewelry
• Beige suede metallic-trimmed “Pretati” pumps by Manolo Blahnik
• Beige suede “BB” flats by Manolo Blahnik
Bruce Jenner celebrated his birthday with a cigarette and a pink manicure. Find out what Wendy thinks about Bruce’s changing look.
Then, Kylie Jenner insists that she hasn’t had lip injections and Tori Spelling reveals that she’s a hoarder.
Plus, an unauthorized biography is in the works about Beyonce. Find out what questions Wendy wants answered.