Click here to enter for your chance to win a $300 Julie Vos Gift Card. Great transitional jewelry for office to happy hour, also ideal for travel.
Visit their site for a special gift for our Wendy Watchers (for a limited time only): Julievos.com
(You must submit your entry between 7:00 AM PST and 11:59 PM PST on Monday May 23, 2016.)
What Wendy’s Wearing:
• Multi-colored intarsia knit colour-block dress by Versace
• Caramel fishnet tights by Nude Barre
• Gold crystal double pave hoops by White House|Black Market
• Gold “Pisa Cuff” by BaubleBar
• Wendy’s own “Diadème” tiara by Saint Laurent
• Wendy’s own silver and gold watch by Cartier
• Wendy’s own tri-color bangle set by Cartier
• Wendy’s own diamond bracelets
• Black on black “Midi Crystal Cateye” eyeglasses by Divalicious Jewelry
• Black leather “Wave” pumps by Christian Dior
• Black smooth calfskin ballerina flats by Christian Dior
The Grammys are 9-months away, but it’s expected that Adele and Beyoncé will be battling it out.
Find out who Wendy thinks will come out on top.
Then, Joe Jonas is getting criticism for casting plus-size model Ashley Graham in his new music video.
Plus, Daniel Craig reportedly turned down close to $100 million to continue playing James Bond. Find out who Wendy thinks should take over the iconic role.
And, an Australian model is under fire for her weekday parenting style. If you could send your kids away every weekend, would you?
The hilarious Loni Love tells us about her new movie, “Mother’s Day.”
Then, Loni weighs in on the latest Hot Topics from plus-size model Ashley Graham appearing in Joe Jonas’ music video to Rob Kardashian & Blac Chyna.
Plus, Loni tells us about her visit to the White House. Was there a dress code?