Renee Zellweger caused an internet firestorm when she stepped out with a dramatic new look.
Has plastic surgery gone too far?
Then, singer Annie Lennox says Beyoncé is “feminist lite” and “not empowering” to women.
Plus, find out what Wendy, entertainment reporter Segun Oduolowu, Yahoo’s Ali Wentworth and lifestyle expert Sabrina Soto have to say about the video produced by a women’s rights organization of young girls using the F-word.
Did they get their message across or was it lost in translation?
Log on to Wendy’s Facebook page and enter for your chance to win a trip for 2 to the 2014 Soul Train Awards!
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. LEGAL RESIDENTS OF THE 48 CONTIGUOUS U.S. AND D.C., 18 AND OLDER. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED. TRIP MUST BE FULFILLED ON 11/6/14 – 11/8/14. FOR ENTRY AND OFFICIAL RULES GO TO WWW.FACEBOOK.COM/WENDYSHOW. SWEEPSTAKES START ON 10/24/14 AT 7:01 A.M. PDT AND ENDS ON 10/28/14 AT 2:00 A.M. PDT. Sponsored by Talk WW Production, Inc.
What Wendy’s Wearing:
• Camo raglan sequin sweater by MICHAEL Michael Kors
• Black side stripe leggings by White House|Black Market
• Gold hoop earrings by Lia Sophia
• Gold “Marina” cuff by Chico’s
• Wendy’s own silver and gold watch by Cartier
• Wendy’s own diamond bracelets
• Black on black crystal cat eyeglasses by Divalicious Jewelry
• Olive green suede “BB” pumps by Manolo Blahnik
• Gold “Speak Up” flats by Nine West
Khloe still wants a divorce from Lamar, but she can’t find him to sign the papers. Find out why Wendy says Lamar needs to sign on the dotted line and move on with his life.
Then, Renée Zellweger stepped out with a dramatic new look and Jennifer Lopez is reportedly getting a residency in Las Vegas at Planet Hollywood.
Find out what other music icons Wendy says need to hit the Vegas stage!