The beautiful Meagan Good tells us about landing the role in the hilarious new movie, “Anchorman 2: The Legend Continues.”
Then, Meagan responds to her critics who say she dresses too provocatively on the red carpet and tells us what she thinks about Kanye West’s controversial “Yeezus” tour.
The holidays are here and it’s one of the busiest times of year with parties and family gatherings.
This season it’s all about the classic “Little Red Dress,” feathers, fierce florals and of course, some sparkle and shine!
Meagan Good: Log on to Fandango.com to purchase tickets to see “Anchorman 2: The Legend Continues.”
Christmas Lights Etc.: Special thanks to ChristmasLightsETC.com for decorating our set this holiday season.
Christmas Lights, Etc. is the largest online retailer of premium quality Christmas trees, lights and decorations and do same day shipping on most orders.
Visit ChristmasLightsETC.com and use promo code WW2013 between now and December 31, 2013 to get a 15% discount off orders over $75!
What Wendy’s Wearing:
• Black “Erica” dress by Newport News
• Black opaque tights by SPANX
• Pearl and crystal drop earrings by Alicia Shulman
• Gold pearl watchband bracelet by R.J. Graziano
• Wendy’s own rose gold bangle by Bulgari
• Wendy’s own rose gold “Serpenti” watch by Bulgari
• Wendy’s own diamond bracelet
• Gold on black cat eye glasses by Divalicious Jewelry
• Black suede “BB” pumps by Manolo Blahnik
• Black glitter flats by Christian Louboutin
Wendy has always loved the good work that the National Police Athletic League does.
Her 83-year-old father attended the P.A.L when he was a child and says the organization made him the man he is today.
Watch what happened when Wendy delivered some holiday cheer to a local P.A.L. in Far Rockaway, Queens!