Trendy@Wendy: Visit Trendy.WendyShow.com to purchase this season’s must-haves featured on today’s show at special discounted prices!
While supplies last. Shipping and taxes are not included. Offer ends 5/25/15 at 12:00 AM ET
Jordi Lippe: For the inside scoop on the latest Hot Topics, visit Hello Magazine.
Win a Room in June: Is there a room in your home that needs new furniture?
Click here to enter our Win a Room in June contest so you can own the life you want thanks to Aarons.
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. Contest ends 6/12/15 11:00 a.m. ET. See Official Rules at wendyshow.com.
Wendy breaks down the fashion hits and misses from the 2015 Met Gala. Find out what she thought about Rihanna, Beyonce and Kim K.’s looks.
Then, Chris Brown was reportedly involved in another brawl in Las Vegas. Is he heading back to jail?
Plus, Sofia Vergara spoke out about her embryo battle with her ex-fiancé, Nick Loeb.
Wendy weighs in on today’s Hot Topics.
What Wendy’s Wearing:
• “Paint Print Cascade” wrap dress by Karen Kane
• Caramel fishnet tights by Nude Barre
• Gold with blue thread wrap drop earrings by Kenneth Cole
• Gold with blue jewel detail cuff by White House Black Market
• Wendy’s own silver and gold watch by Cartier
• Wendy’s own tri-color bangle set by Cartier
• Wendy’s own silver, white, and gold diamond “Juste Un Clou” bracelet by Cartier
• Wendy’s own diamond bracelets
• Gold on gold “1774” glasses by OGI Eyewear
• Hot pink patent leather “BB” pumps by Manolo Blahnik
• Navy patent “Moveover” flats by BP
Rumer Willis won the mirror ball trophy on “Dancing with the Stars.” Will it propel her career?
Then, Janet Jackson’s marriage is reportedly in trouble, which is why she wants to stage a comeback. Find out why Wendy thinks it was a mistake for Janet and billionaire Wissam Al Mana to get married.
Plus, the woman spotted with Joe Giudice is speaking out and Wendy tells us about the Hunter Foundation! Find out how you can help send girls to camp this summer!
The Hunter Foundation, which works with charities that help improve the lives of children and families, is fundraising for its summer camp program.
This year, the Hunter Foundation will work with community organizations in NY and NJ to refer up to 10 deserving girls who otherwise would not have the means to attend camp – and give them a summer to remember.
Please visit crowdrise.com for more information and to make a donation.
Any donation, no matter how big or small will go a long way in helping give these young girls an opportunity that they otherwise couldn’t afford.