Search Results for ‘ ’
Music superstar Mary J. Blige tells Wendy about her highly anticipated new album, “The London Sessions” and why it was important for her to speak with Amy Winehouse’s father.
Then, Mary sets the record straight about her husband having female friends and gives members of our audience advice in a segment of “What Would Mary Do?”.
Mary J. Blige: “The London Sessions” is now available for download on iTunes.
Christmas Lights, Etc.: Special thanks to Christmas Lights, Etc. for providing the decorations for our set this holiday season.
For more information visit ChristmasLightsEtc.com and use PROMO CODE WENDYWILLIAMS14 upon checkout to get a special 15% off discount on orders over $75 until Sunday, December 14, 2014.
What Wendy’s Wearing:
• Black sheer swiss dot bow blouse by Altuzarra for Target
• Black high waisted leather pencil skirt by Tracy Reese
• Caramel fishnet tights by Nude Barre
• Gold hoop earrings by Robert Lee Morris Soho
• Gold “Spiral” cuff by Rustic Cuff
• Wendy’s own gold “Serpenti” watch by Bulgari
• Wendy’s own silver bangle set by Bulgari
• Wendy’s own diamond bracelets
• Gold on black cat eyeglasses by Divalicious Jewelry
• Black “BB Jet” crystal-coated satin pumps by Manolo Blahnik
• Black sparkle flats by Christian Louboutin
The feds raided Teresa Giudice’s house and took all her jewelry for failing to set up a payment plan for the money that she owes.
Then, network executives reportedly want Simon Cowell to return to American TV. Is it a good idea?
Find out why Wendy thinks Simon’s time may have passed.