After Show: I’m Tired!

Super Mom.

Wendy was working late last night and didn’t get to bed until 12:30 AM. Find out why she was up earlier than usual this morning.

Then, Wendy reveals why she loved the Karen Kane dress that she wore on today’s show and tells us how she likes to wear a wrap dress.

Comments

1. Clinton Davis says:

She’s explained before that he likes to be behind the scenes as far as tv goes he is primarily in his office and doesn’t want to be on camera. Now if you go see her at an appearance you’ll more than likely see him with her depending on the appearance.

2. Linda S. says:

That big body guard looking man is Wendy’s body guard for the show. And no that wasn’t her husband. Wendy’s husband is also her manager.

3. Marion says:

Who was that big body gaurd looking man walking behind you? was he your husband? Why don’t we ever see your husband on the after show?

4. Natasha says:

wendy what is that color lipstick you are wearing??? work girl lookin good

5. Lisa says:

Try to rest Wendy but live and love while u can!!! You only live once!

6. SexySagi says:

Wendy is really pushing herself you can see it in her face. She really needs to take some time for herself once her Broadway run is over and just get some much needed rest.

7. Pumpkinseven says:

Congratulations on knowing not to force your son to eat things he doesn’t like. Many years ago, it took my mother a while to catch on and not try this. She used to sit over me at dinner in a misguided effort to “make me eat something. She would eventually have to get up at which time I would dump the offending food item into a napkin and down my pants. Next stop, the bathroom for a flush.

As for that dress, $158.00 is about $156.00 too much. It’s ill fitting and looks really cheap. Even worse than that $3.00 blue number you wore awhile back. Just sayin’ it like I mean it Wen!

8. thurs says:

Wendy, yes- stay healthy but force yourself to eat. You are getting so ridiculously skinny & you’re working a ton. I know, it’s hard but do a healthy snack if you can at least.

9. MattieEstelle says:

Wendy – love the color today – what is it? I am officially a Candy Yum Yum girl now :)

10. Linda S. says:

My mom used to tell me growing up that if someone wants or ask you to do something and it is a great opportunity never say no because eventually they will stop asking if you keeping saying no. So I understand where you are coming from but please take good care of yourself. Soon it will be over (Broadway) and you can catch up on your sleep. Love you girl.

11. myrna says:

Wendy don’t over do it. Your biting off more than you can chew and you don’t have too. Get some rest, Take a nap. I hope your ok. You look fabulous!!!!.

12. Tiffany Tip Carter says:

I loved the show today Wendy.I went through a little postpartum with both of my now 7 and 4 year olds. I was mostly tired and needed some space but not from the babies from everyone else lol. P.S I loved your look in today’s show not so much the lipstick, I think the color gave you MJ lips. <3 Tiffany C from Boynton Beach FL!

13. Gezelle says:

Power naps, Wendy! Gotta get adequate rest during this crazy season!! <3 u.

14. tom says:

get some rest and get anew refrigerator already and all that jazzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz!!!!
    THAT JAZZ