After Show: Cheap & Cheerful

Don’t get comfortable.

Wendy loved her Tracy Reese dress and didn’t mind her 3-inch Louboutin pumps. Find out Wendy’s secret for taking care of her red bottoms.

Then, Wendy reveals the 2 compliments that she loves getting from her guests.

Plus, Little Kev got his report card. Did he make the honor roll again?

Comments

1. Yola says:

Hey Wendy, I love Kelly she has grown up alot, I’m happy for her. I’m glad to see you wore Ravens Blue. Speaking of I thought Beyoncè bit it(to be nice) she hardly sang more than a paragraph,and gyrated the exact same way she always does,yawn.And then she sucked the life out of the second half,boo. Love,love

2. Lisa Williams says:

Wendy How You Doin! I am so happy today. First the parade and the celebration of the Ravens great win. Wendy your show was terrific, When I saw you with the Oscar and heard your winning speech it was truly fun. Diahann Carroll is a wonderful lady on your couch hope she stay longer next time.Wendy the excising quest was nice. The cast of Roots was a nice treat, I wish they could have stay longer, I hope to see all of them again.The stories and information that they tell is just wonderful. Wendy your show yesterday was thee cat’s meow, please don’t stop giving us your best.

3. Rika says:

I find it hilarious how you consider a 3 inch heel to be old ladyish lmao.

4. @iamkels says:

Pause this clip @ 2mins and 34 seconds…..Tristan is sooo BUSTED!! haha, finally! Cool camera by the way, it looks like a phone camera??

5. john fowlkes says:

I love the way you laugh and get so excited…you remind me of jane from tarzan!!!…

6. myrna says:

I love you Wendy! How you doin? Your true fan from Chicago

7. Just Mercedes says:

How many times is Nene gonna be on your Show ? I channel surf when you have her on. BORING !!!!!!

8. tina says:

I dont know if I was watching yesterdays show today on centric?, but it was funny, I said to myself what am I going to do with this woman. I just can’t today. lol lol

9. Valeria T. says:

I loved Ritz Goes to Hollywood. My husband was on business travel and came across your book and called me to tell me that he had a surprise for me when he gets home, something that I would love because he knows that I am a huge WENDY fan! Loved it!! Fun read!!

10. Mel says:

Just wanted to say Hi and tell you that I’m an ID Addict also. Everything from “I Almost Got Away With It” to “Who the Bleep…” to “Deadly Women.” Can’t get enough of it!

11. Laura Poko says:

I suppose we shouldn’t expect great conversation every day but it is a bummer when your aftershow is cut so short. :(

12. India says:

You are Obsessed with getting OLD!!!!!!

13. Mimi says: