Wendy, How You Doin’?

Sound Off! Send Wendy Your Comments or Questions!

If you have a general comment or question about the show, or have a inspirational, funny or unique story that you want to share, Wendy wants to hear from YOU!

Click here to send us an email!

Comments

1. Dajalyn Savoie says:

How u doing? Wendy

2. cate says:

Wendy…just have to say… Apparently Kim K posted a picture of her lips and tweeted that her pregnancy lips are out of control…she is soooo annoying.!!! Yet she still adds lip liner… That’s also why people are going nuts over her weight gain… they just can’t stand her!!!!

3. Larobinson51084 says:

My daughter & I love love looooove you, WW! (she’s 4.5 years old) Ah. I’m pretty certain we’d be the bestest of friends (can’t quite decipher the friend role I’d have) but nonetheless, you’re fantastic!

4. Jthompson says:

I’m having the same problem wonder what’s going on?

5. cbarker1996 says:

Thank you for the update. I missed the show and then Wendy today, so I appreciate all of the sharing.

6. cbarker1996 says:

I had the New Year re-run on my tv. I keep missing the good shows. I was looking forward to the chat of the Golden Globes and it was the wrong one. This happens a lot. Do you have any others having this problem. It really is a bummer. I look forward to see ?How you Doing?” everyday.

7. myself says:

Well Miss Williams, I know you won’t get this but incase I have been wanting to say a few things to you. In the beginning you made us all fill welcome But as you become more known you have become so disgraceful the way you do the white people that you talk about, I am 62 years old and never knew it was wrong not to put ou to guys. Miss Taylor
    is only 22, it’s ok to date who ever and how meny she wants and if they break up with her because she said NO, then to damn bad. He should be the one you talk down to not her.
    Oh, but you have a son. Leave that sweet young woman along. And one more thing, If you think you don’t need us white people, then you keep doing us the way you do.I really liked you, But I don’t want to see you show any more.

8. Lee says:

Love the show. Big shout out to Wendy and all her viewers from Central Florida!

9. mook says:

a few thoughts on the Golden Globes:

-Tina Fey and Amy Poehler did great, but I think it was kind of damage control [since they both star in NBC shows] after Ricky Gervais’ hosting stints.
    -Jennifer Lopez bumped into TWO of her exes last night, Ben Affleck and [at an afterparty] Diddy!, with Casper Smart by her side. can you say awkward?
    -Taylor Swift gave Adele some stank face after Adele won the Best Song category. Taylor, you can’t win everything.
    -was Bill Clinton’s appearance a thank you to Hollywood for supporting Obama?
    -Jodie Foster officially came out of the closet last night after decades of speculation.
    -did Stacy Keibler disappear once the show started, because I didn’t see her sitting next to George Clooney. hmmm…
    -Steven Spielberg doesn’t have a sense of humor (re: the ET/Daniel Day-Lewis joke). but that’s not new news.
    -I heard from an insider friend of mine that Nicole Kidman and Kelly Preston had an altercation at a pre-Globes party saluting Aussies in film.
    -Sofia Vergara’s golden globes were hangin’ out! muy caliente!
    -Eva Longoria did her best Angelina Jolie impersonation
    -a LOT of drunk celebs in the audience (*side-eyes Glenn Close*)
    -Harvey Weinstein is the king of brown-nosing (again, not new news)
    -Ryan Seacrest and Julianne Hough appeared on the red carpet amid rumors of their split (give it up already, Ryan, we know the truth…)
    -Leo DiCaprio looked like he didn’t want to be there.

10. taylashe ferguson says:

Just incase you wanna see me or come visit me

Taylashe ferguson
    1900robinlane
    75418 bonhamT,X
    Luv you (mwahhhh) :)

11. taylashe ferguson says:

Heyy mrs. Wendy Joan Hunter……….. how you doin???? LOL WELL I JUST WANT TO SAY THAT I LOVE YOU SO MUCH IVED WAYCHED YOUR SHOW SINCE I WAS 7YRS OLD!! IT COMES ON WHEN I HAVE TO GO TO SCHOOL BUT ISNEAK AND WATCH IT!! SHHH DONT TELL! HAHAHAHAHAHA IVE BEEN IN LUWITH YOUR SHOW AND YOU OF COURSE BECAUSE YOU AND OPRAH ARE NY INSPIRATION I LUV YOU SO MUCH WENDY!!! YOU ARE TRULY MY MOMMY AND BIG SISTER IN MYHEAD I THANK GOD YOUR SHOW COMES ON EVERYDAY!! YOUR SHOW MEANS THE WORLD 2 ME AND WITH OUT IT I WOULD HAVE NO REASON 2 LIVE! SO AGAIN I THANK U AND HOPE TO SEE YOU SOMEDAY LUV YOUR BIGGEST #1 FAN…..

Taylashe ferguson :’(

12. Charlene says:

That’s flat shoes

13. Charlene says:

Enjoyed you in the flat on Friday