After Show: I’m THAT Mom!

Talk to your kids.

Wendy shares how difficult it was for her to do today’s show after the tragedy at Sandy Hook Elementary school.

Plus, find out why Wendy has always been a protective mom and how she and her son spread a little holiday cheer this weekend in NYC.

Comments

1. De'irra says:

Oh Wendy… surely your gifts to your niece was appreciated. This is not to be rude in any way but to help you with future gifts, That of fur and those back in the day church goer turned stripper shoes are out of the question. I’m 24 and I wouldn’t wear it outside if you paid me. Please return those gifts and get her a nice gift card!

2. Liv says:

Wendy you’re AMAZING!! Just the way you are! Keep up the great work! You make women like me continue to be outspoken and not have a care of what anyone thinks! P.S…. you even look great without your makeup! #werk honey!

3. Jan says:

Kim I so agree with you. I know Wendy make her money being rude but I notice that she not only did it to Kenya but she never talked that way to Kris Jenner any other “non-black” guest. I’ve noticed that for a while now but never had the opportunity to write to her about it.

4. Three archetypes at a time says:

I think there are like 40 million people who are disabled and get checks. Count your blessings. No one owes you or your grandson anything because you are disabled.

Jus’ sayin’.

5. Rochelle says:

Hi Wendy how u doing?I went on fb and post a comment I’m trying to win the DS game for my grandson.I try to enter to win I guess u have to leavel a comment on fb.Wendy I’m 52yrs and disable and don’t have an income right now and I have a grandson that’s 7 who I would really love to be able to give him that for a xams present.I haven’t enter any of the other prizes because I don’t care about me.I really love and care about my grandson kids don’t under stand things like why your not able.I no you understand because you have a son.If you could find it in your heart to help us this xams I would be so grateful.So Wendy can you help me PLEASE PLEASE i’M BEING FOR HONEST WITH YOU ABOUT WHAT MY IMCOME IS AND i DON’T NORMALY DO THIS BUT THAT’S SOMETHING HE WOULD LOVE TO HAVE SO PLEASE CAN YOU FIND IT IN YOUR HEART THIS XAMS .THANK YOU AND YOUR STAFF AT THE WENDY WILLAMS SHOW.

6. theman says:

Why does everything have to be so overdramatic for u. LA Reid was a good addition on that show, also leave the weight thing alone. It’s ridiculous. What’s the point in tripping off of other peoples weight.

7. Cynthia Yvette says:

Wendy, thanks for bringing back childhood memories, i grew up the same way, now its so different for our kids. Everyone should stand up for our kids and make sure there is better gun regulation and better laws to protect our kids from this violence!