After Show: Cry No More!

This girl is on fire!

Wendy was brought to tears when she walked off set today and tells us why sometimes she just needs to have a good cry!

Then, was Wendy offended when Mario Cantone said he doesn’t like kids?

Plus, find out what special honor Gabby Douglas got in the “Wendy” show guest history books!

Comments

1. kim says:

I’ve mentioned it before but you dismissed it.I’m telling you Wendy it could be menopauseal.I go through it myself.It’s okay!It really is okay.You seem to have alittle trouble being “really”real sometimes:)

2. Just Mercedes says:

Sis I love that wig on you, the length is so sophisticated, classy and natural looking. SLOW YOUR ROLL ! I feel you, is the show worth it ? CRY your heart out and move on. Are you ready for sumthing else ? IN YOUR PERSONAL LIFE . Pray about it and make it happen! I hate when they sit behind me on da plane cause I can’t change seats.
    Hey Sis DO YOU ! TV is not you ! It’s what you do! DO YOU ! YOURS ! FIRST !!!
    Muah!

3. Tia says:

I sincerely hope that you were crying due to your show, “HOPEFULLY” being cancelled. You make me ashame to be a Black woman. First Whitney, now Beyonce, we as Black women, have more than enough “Haters” in this world. Your Beyonce, 5th grader comment, was totally hateful, “crabish”, and niggafied.

I have watched your show twice, that was more than enough. You look like a Beyonce wanna be weave wearing man “ok”. Go to The Daily Mail UK website. Racist Americans go there quite often to spew their racial hatred for our President. Beyonce boldly supported our President. You are “their girl” now. “congrats”

I am not a fan of Beyonce’s music, I am, however a Fan of Beyonce the woman.

4. tallsally says:

Hey Wendy love the wig and jumpsuit were did u get it from the pants was nice and long Im 5’11 myself so I get the looks also they feel you tall already y wear heels but I like the way my legs look in them n Im go keep on wearing them…

5. Robin Jansen says:

Wendy it is ok to cry. Low estrogen can be a cause. You are only human. Love you.

6. myrna says:

You must be pmsing. I love your dress. Your beautiful!!!

7. Sarah A. says:

WENDY this is my favorite aftershow EVER!! I do the exact same thing because I’m a tall girl too!!! Tall for no reason :) That wig on you is EVERYTHING! You are fabulous and an inspiration as usual. Thank you for being you!

8. i think you need a break and you are tired, you could never disappoint your fans we just want you healthy.

9. Cynthia Yvette says:

Hi Wendy,it’s ok to cry, i know that at our age, we can’t control it, I love you for being you, but the most important thing to know is that it’s ok to love yourself even if your tall or short, it doesn’t matter, what matters is your happiness in life, your wonderful and I love your show!