After Show: The Mommy Dance!

‘Tis the season!

Wendy’s back from the Thanksgiving break and is doing the Mommy Dance because Little Kev made the honor roll!

Find out how Little Kev completely turned his grades around at school from this time last year and if he made the basketball team!

Then, Wendy reveals her plans for decorating her house this Christmas!

Comments

1. toni b. says:

My goodness! Are any of the black men on your staff NOT gay?

2. Yola says:

Hey Wendy, I love that you’re so proud that it’s overwhelming. I could just imagine how busy your life is, yet it seems you never forget, and dedicate so much time to Lil’ Kev,being so active in his life. He is very lucky to have you. Love,love

3. Mamaof5 says:

I love you in so many ways Auntie Wendy & this video proves why! Thank you for being you :)

4. Mamaof5 says:

5. myrna says:

Wendy your so beautiful why do you cry so much? I love you so very much. and i cry alot too.

6. oh WEND! … WHEN YOU CRY, I CRY… i remember that feeling! <3 !

7. Dolly says:

Wendy, I love you so much! You are one of my favorite friends
    in my head. The after show today really touched my heart. It’s so hard being a
    mother and having to do homework hours at time with your child, and they don’t do
    quite as well as you expected. I’m so happy for the success you’ve had with
    little Kev, and your accomplishments. You are a strong woman that many can appreciate
    and relate to. Keep doing your thing and happy holidays!

8. Sarah Carter says:

Hi Wendy what love about you is that you are like one 4 big sisters. You love your family I feel your love for them your son is so blessed to have you for his mother, because you are so very real. Love you my sister!!!

9. Sue says:

I can’t tell you how refreshing it is to see a parent so proud of their child, tears and all. Today I find people so wrapped in their own fast paced world, they tend to push the kids aside. No time for the things that really matter in this life. I love you on your show, but after watching this video, you became more real to me. You are the type of person I would value as a friend, real, funny, and a loving parent.