After Show: Thanksgiving Eve!

‘Tis the season!

It’s the day before Thanksgiving and Wendy’s rushing out of the studio to beat the holiday traffic.

Find out what Thanksgiving is like at the Hunters’ house and what Wendy does after she eats dinner!

Comments

1. you are better than me WEND! ‘cuz when i get tired, it’s “EVEEERYBODY OUT”—> you aint gotta go home, but … (you know the rest!) HAHAHAHA!

2. Three archetypes at a time says:

lol

3. Frank Adams says:

Happy Thanksgiving Wendy. Enjoy your family. By the way, your sister (from earlier this week), looks and sounds JUST like your mother. Are you sure you’re not adopted. LOL Just kidding, of course.

4. Chris says:

Wendy!! I love watching your after shows. I watch you every single night as I wrap up my day. You are loved, and I hope you have a wonderful Thanksgiving!

5. myrna says:

Happy Thanksgiving Wendy! I love you!

6. Aleta says:

I don’t think going in your room away from company is bad. After all your job is very stressfull and you are always around people. Every one needs alone time…..take it …it is very precious. Have a nice restfull weekend. Love you!!!

7. Three archetypes at a time says:

THE STAR: “What are you doing? Are you trying to run?”

THE STYLIST: “I’m TRYING to go home.”

8. Dgoss says:

Hi Wendy. How u doin? You are not a bad hostess – we all do that, especially doing the Holidays. Family understand, if they don’t “oh well”. Have a bless Thanksgiving! Love Ya!

9. Liz says:

LOL same thing here… I make my guest feel very comfortable.. only family or family like friends. maybe its a Jersey thing I DON’T put on a show… at best I light some candles … make good food & bake, but At the end if of it all I’am exhausted… slippers on, & have a cup of tea in my room by 7pm… all welcome to stay drink eat & be merry…. But “I’m OUT” don’t feel bad for NOT putting on a show/ hosting…. your a working ( even on thanksgiving) MOM.

10. slkdfj232 says:

I think there was something wrong with your mic as the volume was very low even though mine was set on high.

11. Tam says:

Hey Tonya. I believe they are her outfit of the day photos.

12. hey wendy, whats that on the wall, by the door on your way out? is that a picture wall of all celebs or friends in your head??