After Show: I’m Going Home!

People need a little good cheer!

Wendy’s rushing out of the studio and heading to Asbury Park, New Jersey to say thank you to everyone who is helping the community in the wake of Hurricane Sandy. Find out why Wendy has so many great memories from growing up on the Jersey shore!

Plus, we kicked off “Wendy’s Next Great Voice” singing competition and Wendy stops by the stage on her way out to thank the crew for their hard work!

Comments

1. gypsycreated@yahoo.com says:

Today you reminded me of myself. The hair, the clothes, and the running out the door;) Love ya for you. Meli

2. myrna says:

I love your jean jacket Wendy

3. WEND!? ROTFF @ you trying to TASTE the humidity in the air! too funny!

4. Rodney says:

Wendy’
    Community services, It’s everything! You’re so inspiring & Thanks for sharing your personal experience with us! & shout out to all of you’s at Wendy! Great Show!
    Love the entertainment & Love Watching!

5. Darlene Accoo-Gilliam says:

Thank you Wendy for coming home to Asbury Park today, we all came together as one big family just loving on you, the food was great! God bless you.

6. mary says:

will there be cameras there Wendy?? the publicity of your visit will be outstanding!

7. Francine says:

Great show today Wendy! I was the one doing Rapper’s Delight with Marco during the commercial break today! Much success to you & in your new studio! HEY!!!!

8. Joan says:

How great that Wendy’s in my hometown today! When will her visit to Asbury Park be aired? We don’t want to miss it!!!!

9. Yola says:

Hey Wendy, good show I surprisingly enough liked Guy I thought he would be all rockstar type. Speaking of,Nikki Minaj needs to respect her elders, those who have paved the way for women in the entertainment business,both Mariah and Barbara. Which I am not fans of either but I do respect their accomplishments. I could tell you really had a good time which makes the show more enjoyable too. Love,love.

10. Liz says:

Gov Bless ya Wendy… Drove into Belmar today that’s where both sides of my grandparents homes where . Aunts & uncles homes my cousins & I RAN the streets & boardwalk of Belmar for generations…. Was completely speechless & all I could do was cry it still looks like a war zone I took pic but don’t even want to post them on FB bcz its to depressing… so many people have lost so much. makes me grateful though, my home is small & we have a very humble life … makes me count my blessing that I do have a home. a bed, a hot shower & food & that my family & I have survived this together being only a block in from the Metedeconk River & maybe 3 miles from the ocean in Brick …
    BTW maybe you met my brother in law he’s a Fireman for Asbury Park, & while they all had their own person things going on. Homes under water, No power for days… etc all these guys but all that aside & help their community With bad things sometimes it really brings out the best in people. JERSEY STRONG!!!