After Show: Thanks for Riding with the Wendy Team

The Formula!

Wendy arrived late to the studio this morning due to traffic and went with the “formula” outfit for today’s show.

Find out why Wendy loves her French Connection dress, but why her stylist wants to burn it!

Comments

1. alita says:

Also don’t get rid of the dress …no matter who says so. A woman needs some “fallback” clothes that you can grab and know you will be comfy and still looks sharp wearing.

2. alita says:

I am LMAO….why not tape in the car on the way there. I loved Halle. She and I are from the Mid West. You said you like her being so down to earth…we in the mid west are just regular girls. That is why I like you ..too. I am keeping my fingers crossed for her and Oliver.

3. LMAO @ ‘TWON creeping in the background! I SAW YOU ‘TWON!! and WENDY, you really LQQKED ADORABLE today to have been dressed in a RUSH! KUDOs MIMSOR!(sp.) and MERRELL and ‘TWON!

4. Wendy says:

I love the pink dolphin too where did you get that

5. Wendy says:

I love the pink dolphin too where did you get that

6. Erica says:

Wendy you wigs are fabulous short or long love them

7. Wendy i love that hair on u! so cute! When do we get to hear the MAJOR announcement?????

8. myrna says:

What is the secret?

9. myrna says:

I love you wendy!!!

10. Yola says:

When Lil Kev’ comes to the show he hangs out in Momma Wendy’s office, remember “the kid” being the 3rd person.

11. Yola says:

Good one cutiepie amongst all the chaos I forgot, the big announcement!

12. Yola says:

Hey Wendy, I am glad you and yours are safe,you don’t have to worry about eating too much you’re side view during ask Wendy ,You looked Jeannie ready! I am so sorry we didn’t get yesterday’s show here, I would have loved to see Barry Manilow, people used to sing Copacabana to me all the time. Her name was Yola,they’re version. I liked your interview with Halle she seemed nice, I love you Wendy, but you did kind of gush over her a little much. Love love

13. ldc101477 says:

What’s the secret??? We wanna know! Are you pregnant?

14. Doreen says:

Where did you get the pink swordfish/marlin? I would love to buy one like it. I searched on the internet, but can’t find one.

15. cutiepie777 says:

lol @ we had the 3rd person in the car…..that kid! (our son) Love you Wendy & what’s the secret???

16. wyls02@yahoo.com says:

Hi Wendy, love the show today. Don’t burn that dress I’ll take it GLADLY:)). Love you.

17. Dgoss says:

Hi Wendy. Yea, when are you going reveal your secret? Loved the wig today. I think it is time you come down off of those 6 inch heels. When you tip toe over to the “purple” chair, you look like you are going to fall over. Love n kisses.

18. bunnyearsup says:

Wendy, when are you gonna tell us your secret? Its NOVEMBER! lol…

19. How you doin' says:

Hey Wendy… Why do you sometimes do the aftershow in your office and then sometimes you decide to not go in there with the camera? who is in there?? What are you hiding?? LOL