Brandi Dishes on LeAnn Rimes

Hot Topic.

It’s no secret that Brandi’s ex-husband, Eddie Cibrian, left her for LeAnn Rimes.

Brandi tells Wendy how she learned of the affair for the first time and what type of step-mother LeAnn is to her children.

Plus, find out if the alimony money from Eddie is any good.

Take a look.

Comments

1. tt says:

Brandi keep your head up and I pray for your healing and the complete healing of your children and that one day they will have a true man figure to guide them. Good speed. And Eddie is LeAnn’s problem now, not yours.

2. Deborah says:

Love Love Love Brandi!!! I wouldn’t be so nice to my ex if he did that to me. As far as her talking about Leann.. good for her!! As for Eddie… my look at it is any man that cheats on his wife will do it again with someone else.

3. Omega says:

Hi Wendy , How you doin , I do think that it’s very tacky of Brandi to be bashing her ex and his new wife on TV when there’s no need for that she is the ultimate victim , let’s remember once a cheater always one and Mrs. Rimes will soon find that out. Also I’m so over Kyle and Kim , hey I understand sisters united but Kim is no more then a pill popping drunk and as much as Kyle try’s to hide it, It’s so obvious …..Hey maybe next season we will be watching Kim on Celebrity rehab… Love you Wendy :)

4. Valerie says:

I saw you eating stuffed olives on your after show and it made me crave stuffed olives so bad that I had to go out and buy some of my own!

5. Valerie says:

I don’t know why everyone is being so mean to Brandi, she seems real. I love Dana! What a character. She has a sexy, throaty voice too.

6. Mary says:

“Leann Rimes through her fans, friends and employees has been bashing Brandi for years. She has them do her dirty work so she can appear innocent.”

It works both ways,doesn’t it?Brandi has her own minions attacking and harassing LeAnn and EVERYONE that has something nice to say about her or says something negative about Brandi.Brandi doesn’t need to lift a finger or defend herself at all.She has these people to do it for her.The reason she pretends to be ‘over it’ .Brandi is FAR from innocent.Stop being so hypocritical.

3…2…1 until someone jumps on my back for saying this.

7. Heather says:

“Leanna may have not made the best choices” ???? Are you kidding me?! She stole a married man from his loving family and children. What a slore! Cheating pig she is! That makes Brandi the bimbo??? What planet are you from?? Or are you member of the trashy Rimes family?!

8. amy says:

Leann Rimes through her fans, friends and employees has been bashing Brandi for years. She has them do her dirty work so she can appear innocent. Here is the thing when you become a “stepparent” they way Leann has, and the publicly states she wont apologize for it, then she deserves to be called out for it. Why should her behavior be ok bc she is a celebrity? No it is not ok to shove her way into those kids lives and then torture the mother.

9. maggie says:

So sick of LeAnn Rimes tooting her horn about how unlike Brandi, she and eddie always take the high road, and don’t publicly diss brandi, but the truth of the matter is she was aggressively pursuing a married man who had a 1 year old at the time….Hardly Taking The High Road, and besides, in my opinion telling what really happened is the high road (the road of truth), and not being fake and trying to mask what really happened in favor of gaining public approval. Sorry Leanne , but you wouldn’t know the high road even with you GPS system!!!

10. Molly says:

Wendy how can you describe a man as attractive and “my Eddie” that subjected his wife to unknown, potentially life threatening diseases, caught from the adulteress LeAnn Rimes. He was having sexual contact with other women, without Brandi’s knowledge or consent. LeAnn was having sexual relations with other men/women, who really knows how many other people’s diseases LeAnn & Eddie put Brandi at risk with. You find that attractive or forgivable, what kind of men do you date? When they give you a disease, imagine how attractive those cheaters appear to you then. Don’t be so callous and nonchalant about extramarital relations – they can kill you!

11. L says:

Ugh…greedy much? I could write so much more…why bother? Leann may have not made the best choices…but to publicly talk smack on your kids’ stepmom is NOT going to be beneficial for anyone in the situation. Bimbo.

12. Vandy says:

LOVEEEE Dana…..P.S i googled her husband and found a pic…not that good looking but I still love her…Kyle and Kim are getting on my nerves this season…..HOW U DOIN Wedny?