Jesse Jackson and Nate Parker

Jesse Jackson: For more information about the Rainbow PACT Coalition, visit rainbowpush.org.

Nate Parker: “Red Tails” is in theaters on Friday, January 20th. For tickets and showtimes, log onto fandango.com.

Fan Out: If you have a great celebrity encounter, with a picture to go along with it, click here to send us an email.

Comments

1. Jason says:

I know ALL about Jesse Jackson, not just the whitewashed, PC version you’ll get from MSNBC. BTW, how do you become a multimillionaire working as a “civil-rights activist”?

Don’t take it from me, why don’t you educate yourself about the truth about him, at Amazon.com: Shakedown: Exposing the Real Jesse Jackson

He’s a lifetime con artist, a race-hustler, a racist, bigot, anti-Semite, philanderer, deadbeat dad. Don’t get mad at me because he duped you too with a Reverend title and phony PUSH/Rainbow self enrichment scams.

Imagine if Jay Leno invited on David Duke as a guest and then fawned all over him. I bet you would say it was no problem then. right.

2. @ Monday January 23rd, 2012 at 3:32 pm
    Real nice….

do you know your history? jackson has done alot for the civil rights of ALL PEOPLE.
    his work with the SLC
    his work with Operation Breadbasket.
    he rescued captured u s citizens from syria.,
    he rescued captured u s citizens from cuba.

he DEFINITELY fvcked up by cheating on his wife jacq with karin and having theri daughter ashley.

3. valarie says:

All i can say abt the rev.jesse jackson is,once a cheater ,always a cheater!

4. Jason says:

Real nice choice of guest Wendy. The professional race-hustler, corporate extortionist, racist, bigot Jesse Jackson? Who cancelled on you? Talk about scraping the bottom of the barrel for guests. Who’s next, Louis Farrakhan? New Black Panther King Samir Shabazz? How about Sistah Soldier, she’s not doing anything? Wendy asked questions to “help his cause”? His only cause is trying to inflame racial hatred, extorting money from corporations so he can further enrich himself and his sons. How about next time you’re in need of filling airtime you devote more time to Hot Topics instead having on a racist, slimeball like Jesse Jackson. Absolutely disgusting. You should be ashamed of yourself and apologize to your viewers for giving this race-hustler airtime.

5. I totally agree with the above comment………..I love Wendy very much. She makes my day. I love her craziness but Wendy girl, you went over the line with this one. May I also add, the comment about Rev. Jackson perhaps looking down at Aretha Franklin’s boobs. He was no way going there. I can tell he was surprised at that comment/question. I, myself was feeling the embarrassment.

6. WHAT HAS SOCIETY COME TO, WHEN YOU CAN REVERE A WOMAN LIKE WENDY BUT CONDONE HER DISRESPECT FOR A GREAT ACTIVIST LIKE REVEREND JESSE JACKSON.

7. YOUR GOING TO GET SICK OF SEEING MY NAME!!

8. TONIGHT YOU HAVE PROVEN THAT YOUR AS BIG OF AN IDIOT AS I ALWAYS BELIEVED, BUT NOW, EVEN BIGGER!!!

9. AS A BLACK FEMALE, I AM NOT PROUD OF YOU, BECAUSE YOU STAND FOR NOTHING. YOU MEASURE UP TO A REALITY STAR-NO TALENT, FAMOUS FOR NOTHING!

10. IT’S SAD THAT YOU HAVE TO HIDE BEHIND DEGRADING INTERVIEW TACTICS BECAUSE YOU LACK TRUE INTERVIEWING SKILLS!

IF YOUR NOT TALKING ABOUT A PERSON’S PHYSICAL CHARACTERISTICS, YOUR DEGRADING THEM! WENDY YOUR SO SHALLOW!

YOU CAN BE PROUD TO HAVE A LEGACY OF BEING SHALLOW AND DEGRADING!

11. You behaved today as you look! A FOOL!

12. I have never been a fan of yours since the airing of your show. I only watch you because you’re entertainment- you make a spectacle of yourself! The fact that you would degrade the Reverend Jesse Jackson says that you will do anything to bring attention to yourself. I invite the Black Community to ban your show immediately!!!!!! Any black actor/entertainer, activist, philanthropist, athlete, etc that accepts your invitation on this show after watching this interview stands for nothing.

It’s sad, that we have very few Blacks with television shows and your willing to degrade yourself by degrading Blacks to keep your show. Your a miserable person! It is true, hurt people, hurt people. It is obvious that you are deeply affected by your troubled childhood. Stemming from being ridiculed by your parents and family for being FAT (not measuring up). Thus, you have to put people down. It’s the only gratification you get.

What a disgrace to Black Women, The Black Community!!!!!!!

13. BAN THE WENDY WILLIAMS SHOW!

WENDY:

THIS IS NO WAY TO GET NOTORIETY!!!!! YOU WERE VERY DISRESPECTFUL TO REVEREND JESSE JACKSON! AND THAT’S REVEREND JESSE JACKSON!!!!!!!!!

14. angel says:

today show was awsome thank you Wendy for showing my picture of me and jlo how can i find this episode too watch it???

15. BAN THE WENDY WILLIAMS SHOW!

16. Wendy Williams show was interesting today I really enjoyed it Reverand Jessie Jackson
    and Nate Parker he is young man who is going places. He resembles Denzel Washington i hope that he will continue in the foot steps of Denzel Washington

17. hahaha says:

Wendy! Please bring back Nate Parker! He was the real start of the show!

18. Great Show! Don’t get to watch often, but this one was terrific. Thanks so much for introducing us to Nate Parker. It’s going to be fun watching this young man “blow up”.

19. amy says:

Very bad interview with Mr Jackson today, Wendy asked questions that’s going to help the cause. Who cares about his child supprt, he’s not running for office.

20. amy says:

I love wendy but today wendy was real foul asking Mr. Jackson about his affair the outside child he had and to top that off she asked if he paid his child support all that was very old old stuff from 12yrs ago and another thing that was inappropriate was that she asked was he jealous of Obama. Today Wendy acted liked a hoodrat, eww she embarrassed her self today.