What Wendy’s Wearing: Jones New York Collection

Wendy is wearing a multi floral printed cardigan by Jones New York Collection with a light brown ostrich belt by Michael Kors, available at select Lord & Taylor department stores.

Her pink grapefruit textured knit skirt is by St. John, from Saks Fifth Avenue.

Wendy’s honey fishnet tights are by Wolford.

Her sunlight Russian gold daydream earrings, Forget Me Not honey hydrangea expandable love bracelet, and honey lily expandable Love bracelet, magenta and honey primrose expandable Love bracelets are all by Alex and Ani.

Wendy’s silver tone multi stone paw hammered ring and tortoise classic horn rim readers are Adorn by Wendy Williams, available at QVC.

Her camel “Snake Opaco” pumps are by Manolo Blahnik.

Tell Us: What do you think of Wendy’s look?

Comments

1. Faye says:

Very nice! I love the conservative look! That color does well with you. :)

2. […] below is Wendy from the Wendy Williams Show beautifully showing off many pieces from Alex and Ani: Thank you for the support […]

3. Wendy you look so pretty…..

4. Lori says:

Wendy Definitely do more colors and prints like you did this Thursday. Honey you looked like a $1.000.000 bucks! Take care
    Lori

5. Alex Kincade says:

I love this lady outfit!!!!!! I wish you had worn a short wig though

6. GG says:

Hey Wendy you look great! I must say, Pauly Shore? For real? I seriously had to hit pause then skip. He is so unfunny and that dyed hair was like, really? LOL
    We haven’t seen him in years for a reason. Just sayin.
    The Lohan phone call was too funny, Wendy. U ROCK!

7. B in CO says:

One word for you… FAB!!!!

Truly you looked so awesome- I don’t even have anything to say!

How you doin’? hehe

8. wendy’s color is definately coral, she never looked better. it goes with her coloring.
    she should wear more peaches and corals.
    tres magnife

9. CONNIE says:

My daughter and I Came to see you yesterday from Fairfield Connecticut ,
    we Had a wonderful time . Wendy you are so beautiful, poised and graceful !
    Your staff were very supportive .. AND, your warm up guy was SOOOOOOOO energenic . I love how he makes that 86 year old lady feel comfortable at that age that is the only thing she needs ,that is great !
    Thank you for the warmth you has given to your audience . I would love to have a photograph of you from the show . as, we were unable to take pictures , ” If possible ”
    We would love to come again . CAN WE ?
    Connie