Taylor Armstrong: “I Don’t Feel Abused”

Straight Talk.

If you’ve been watching “The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills” then you know that Taylor’s husband doesn’t treat her the way she should be treated.

Wendy doesn’t like it one bit.

Find out what Taylor has to say about her husband and if she feels like she’s in an abusive marriage.

Take a look.

Comments

1. Amber says:

Taylor doesn’t feel abused. Interesting. And Wendy’s show is live. But Taylor’s appearance on the dating episode was pre-tapes. Interesting. can’t believe all of these people who are swayed by low-rent reality ‘stars’ and ‘live’ talk shows.

2. chris says:

her husband is not abusive, neglectful and his mind is constantly on his money/business, but never abusive. adrienne is awesome — no muss no fuss kind of girl who can take care of herself if need be.

3. I had never taken the time to address the boards until this morning and I see that there are a few ppl who have agreed with me on certain guests.
    Love Adrienne Maloof. Class act this season and hope she returns. Taylor is money hungry and a total trouble maker. They all crave the spotlight over money otherwise why would they even put themselves out there like that??
    Wendy, I hope your show is real because I have not always been your biggest supporter…I have issues with some of the things you say and do, but I have been a watcher.
    Keep the topics rolling in and keep it down and dirty with all your guests if thats how you are going to roll. Stop changing your plays and ways by the celebs name and billing,the persons clout etc. That ish ain’t cute in the least babygirl!!!
    PS I hope Paul didn’t do Taylor’s plastic surgery….the botox is clearly not helping. Love Paul though!!!
    Peace and blessings

4. TANYA says:

TAYLOR HUSBAND NEED TO LOOSEN UP AND HAVE FUN WITH HIS WIFE ENJOY LIFE AND DON’T BE TO TIGHT ABOUT EVERYTHING.

5. Rodney says:

TAYLOR SHORTED HERSELF DURING THE INTERVIEW. WHY WOULD SHE LET ANDRIENNE COMMENT ON HER RELATIONSHIP? SHE’S A GROWN WOMAN IN A MARRIAGE WHO CAN SPEAK FOR HERSELF. IT APPEARED THAT SHE LET YOU AND ADRIENNE TELL HER WHAT’S GOIN ON IN HER MESS. I THOUGHT IT WAS RUDE AND THOUGHTLESS TO CONFRONT HER ON THE MARRIAGE ISSUE. SHE ALLOWED IT BUT SHE SPOKE HER PEACE SO I’M GOOD WITH HOW SHE HANDLE IT AND I’M GLAD HER AND THE HUSBAND ARE REASSESSING THEIR SITUATION AND IF A LOT MORE PEOPLE DID THAT WE WOULDN’T HAVE A HIGH RATE OF DIVORCE TODAY. I’M JUST SAYING IT LIKE I MEAN IT! GROWN FOLKS HANDLE THEIR OWN MESSY RELATIONSHIPS. I WONDER HOW CLOSE ARE THEY’? I DON’T THINK ADRIENNE SHOULD HAVE HAD ANYTHING TO SAY ABOUT TAYLORS MARRAIGE. I KNOW THEY ARE FRIENDS BUT GROWN PEOPLE MUST HANDLE THE’RE OWN BUSINESS. IT MUST BE THAT WAY’

HOW YOU YA’LL DOIN’ WENDY LOVE THE SHOW’

6. BARBARA says:

Wendy ! I luv,luv u” don’t ever leav the tv becaus wit out u there would be no 411(I’M OLD SCHL.)anyway i don’t lik Taylor she’s just u know real sneak!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! u feel me !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! anyway i ‘ m so glad we hav u as a talk show host!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Keep on doin your thang!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HOLLA BAC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

7. Are you kidding me! Wendys show is not fake and it is live I go to her show all the time something must be wrong with your TV you should get it checked! Diane

8. Phyllis says:

I don’t think Russell is abusive. I do think, however, he is controlling and he treats Taylor like property (like a business deal) I’m sure this is the way he has always been and now she wants him to change. This is what Taylor signed up for. When Russell started this controlling behavior, Taylor should have spoken up which I’m sure was BEFORE they were married. But Russell has money so she tolerated it and now it bothers her AFTER the marriage….c’mon please. Like I said, you signed up for it…quit bothering me with it!

9. felicia says:

YEA WENDY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SO GLAD U PUT OUT WHAT ALL NORMAL PEOPLE WERE THINKING BECAUSE THE LADY IS OUT THERE WHO CREATES DRAMA AT THEIR OWN BDAY PARTY …REALLY TAYLOR REALLY?? SHE NEEDS TO TAKE NEXT SEASON OFF GET SOME THERAPY AND FIGURE OUTWHAT SHE WANTS OUT OF HER MARRIAGE THE QUESTION U ASKED ABOUT IF THEY WANT FAME OR MONEY STUMPED THEM I REALLY THOUGHT ADDRIENE WOULD HAVE BLURTED OUT MONEY WITHOUT HEISTATION BUT IT GOES WITHOUT SAYING ALL THESE WOMEN CRAVE THE SPOTLIGHT……MAY GOD BLESS THEM AND THEIR FAMILIES BUT ITS GOOD TV RIGHT WENDY!!!!!!!LOVE U AND THE SHOW KEEP IT GOING CAUSE IM GOING KEEP WATCHING…………….MUAHHHHHHHHHH

10. BrendaBanks says:

I love Wendy show she is funny but tonight I was reading her lips and she is not talking and her guest is faking it also WHY? I thought all of Wendy show was live, I am so hurt I feel like this show is a FAKE.

11. HOW UR DOING? Luv ur show I watch ur every night…

12. Jan says:

I loved how you called out the abuser in Russell. He seems to treat Taylor awful! She is a class act and I love seeing her beauty radiate. He is an awful disgusting excuse of human trash the way he treats her. No one should treat anyone like Russell Armstrong treats his wife. She is better than him.. She should take her money and run!

13. melanie says:

How you doin Wendy. Love love love your show. Didn’t you say the other day that you would like to see a new set of Beverly hills housewives next season?

14. Hey wendy happy new year, keep up the good work you’re doing. Love your show….how u doing”

15. Wendy – I’m so happy you address this issue with Taylor. I feel this is an abusive relationship. I understand she works with victims of abuse and my see the worst cases and can’t truly see the emotion abuse in her life. She has a truly financially blessed life which may make her feel that her situations isn’t as abusive as we see it to be.

16. karen says:

Adrienne Maloof…real class act love her, she is so centered and normal maybe too normal for the show..she has the most money and is the least crazy and snobby love her