Brandy and Ray J and Rockapella

Brandy and Ray J: Watch the second season of “Brady & Ray J: A Family Business” on VH1. Log onto vh1.com for the latest air schedule.

Rockapella: Click here to enter for your chance to get a free copy of Rockapella’s new album “Bang.”

Paper Jamz Guitar: Click here to enter for your chance to get a free copy of one of the hottest holiday gifts this season, the Paper Jamz Guitar.

Comments

1. Rich says:

My girl wants to know where Brandy got that lace jumper please let me know by or before christmas so i can get it for her.

2. Nikki says:

Hi Wendy……..How U Dooooin!! I saw your show on Dec. 9th with Brandy & Ray J. and I just have to say that I loove her outfit and if there’s any way yourself or someone from your staff could let me know where I could get it, it would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks Wendy!
    Love your show and keep up the good work!

Nikki
    Bklyn, NY

3. Judy says:

I’m love that lace jumper that brandy had on your show Wendy. I gotta have! please ask brandy the favor.

BX,Ny.

4. Brenda says:

OMG….me too, I looooved that outft Brandy and would love to know who is the designer and where can I purchase it

5. daphne says:

Wendy… I love your show. I DVR it daily. I piggy back on the above comment. As I’m watching your show with Brandy I say to myself “B” you did your thing with that outfit. With that being said…Wendy do you know where she got that outfit from?

Thanks and How you doooooinng!

6. Quiana Redd says:

Hi Wendy… How you dooooinG! ) I’m watching your show with Brandy and Ray J. And i just gotta have that Outfit Brandy is wearing. The Full Body Jumper.( Tan and Black). I love her style. Well if you could ask her that would be great. I just watch her on the Tyra Banks Show also. Ive been a big fan or Brandy’s for a very long time…Wendy you Rock..

Quiana Redd