Created exclusively for “The Wendy Williams Show” viewers by Red Lobster Executive Chef Michael LaDuke, this recipe is a twist on Red Lobster’s New England Lobster Rolls, made simple. New England Lobster Rolls will be available in Red Lobster nationwide on November 16 along with the other four new dishes featured on the show.
Of course the easiest way to enjoy fresh, delicious, affordable seafood is to visit your local Red Lobster restaurant!
2 cups cooked lobster meat
1 tsp lemon juice (or juice of ½ a lemon)
½ tsp seafood seasoning (such as Old Bay® Seasoning)
2 tsp sweet chili sauce
1 TBSP finely diced celery
½ cup mayonnaise
4 each split-top hot dog buns
2 tsp butter
1. Combine lobster and lemon juice in a small bowl, toss well.
2. Add seasoning, sweet chili sauce and celery, mix thoroughly.
3. Gently fold in mayonnaise and store, refrigerated.
4. Butter edge of hot dog buns and lightly toast in hot sauté pan or on a griddle.
5. Serve chilled lobster salad in warm, toasted buns.