Wendy’s Dating Game

We had a lot of fun playing “Wendy’s Dating Game” on the show today.

Watch some of these LOL moments and tune in Monday to find out how Teresa Zimmerman’s first date went!

Take a look!

Comments

1. marissa says:

hay wendy,

let me tell you I have known rich for a couple of years now and that is exactly his personality in real life! He is one of the funniest guys I have ever met and fun too! He needs to come back on and have his own dating show for sure! Make it happen hes crazy and a jersey boy!

2. Jim says:

Bring Rich Back as the Batchelor….

3. Gaynel says:

Bring Rich back to the Wendy Williams Show for another try at the Dating Game. He should be the Bachelor that has his pick of three lovely ladies. The boy has MOVES!!!!

4. Brittany says:

Wendy you should do the Dating Game every Friday; I absolutely loved it! You were amazing and it seemed as if you were a professional at it. From the 70′s bubble letters to the cute mic.. And the kiss at the end…it was all fabulous! Please do it again!

5. Lindsay says:

I think you should really do the dating game more often! Oh, and did I mention I would be PERFECT for your dating game show!! Yep I’m your gal! Josh- “How you doin?” Wendy don’t forget to call me. :)

6. Pat Garne says:

Hi Wendy,
    How you doin? I just love you because you are real! with no holes barrowed I am looking forward to coming to new york to your show. I requested tickets for April 15th and have not heard from your audience department. I sure hope you will be in town My niece, sister and I are looking so forward to being there. we are coming from B-more, MD

7. Wendy
    I love love your show Wendy i love love you.When i use to live in new york i use to listen to you all the time on the radio.When i move i started listening online. I am so happy that now you have your on show an i could watch you on television. Wendy, sometimes i could just be having a bad day an when i turn you on. you just make my day. you are so upbeat, so out going an you tell it like you mean it i love you.But the dating game was so funny, i could not stop laughing,i kept on watching it over an over again.I think that you should do this once a week like on a friday to end the week with true love an people could actually find love.once again you got another notch on the belt.good luck an god bless you in anything you do judy

8. Sabrina says:

Hey Wendy!!!

Love, Love, Love your show!!! :) I record all your shows & watch when I get off work. I watched Friday’s episode yesterday and that dating game had me literally LOL!!! It was as you posted a HOT MESS!!!! But I LOVED IT!!!! :) You should do it again. The third guy seemed kinda wierd… The second guy was the best dancer of the three.

Now look, I love Sandra Bullock & Jesse James. I want them to work this mess out. But I have to disagree with u. You mentioned on your show you don’t blame that mess of a homewrecker!!! Well, she’s as much to blame as Jesse! She’s a grown woman & she knew better too. Eventhough she say she didn’t think they were together. All she had to do was turn on the t.v, read the blogs or look at the magazines. She’s just a lie!!! I want to choke Jesse, he messed around on his pretty wife for that mess!!! I hope Sandy go get checked & Jesse better not be far behind her! Okay, I’m finished now!!!

Love U Wendy!

9. Sleepy says:

Girl you made me smile today. My mom is sick….and I am trying to help her all the way.. Today was just not kicking. I woke up in major pain, and normaly I have an hour to work the pain out…….NOT today. Then I forgot to eat and took all my medication on an empty stomach……Plus I had some clean up to do….because of some accident. I am a christian…so I counted it all joy…..plus I wanted to go and hide. Wendy…I do not want anything….I just wanted you to know that in a moment of time……when things just do not want to fit/and fibro and osteo pain suck……And standing in Faith waiting for the Lord to Heal my Mom and my daug. and myself….and bless my sister and my grand girls..And my auntie Bea….I Turn on you….to bring back humor and laughter to my soul. Thanks

10. Shuna' says:

WENDY I THINK YOU SHOULD DO SOMETHING LIKE THIS MORE OFTEN HELP PEOPLE FIND LOVE..PUT TOGETHER SOME KIND OF DATING SHOW GAME TO HELP SOME PEOPLE FIND LOVE THREW YOUR SHOW..THAT WAS A GREAT GREAT IDEA…GOD BLESS SOMETHING DIFFERENT WILL BOOST RATINGS I THINK LOL SO MANY SINGLE PEOPLE AND THEY WANT THINK ITS SO EMBARRESSING ANYMORE WITH YOU BEING INVOLVE!!!!!!!!!!!!

11. Preston says:

Wendy I know you were trying, but the Dating Game set was just silly with the identical two half circle walls similar to the ’60s Jim Lange game show hit. But I thought the first bachelor answered his questions better than the other two, wasn’t so silly like the later two.