Lionel Richie: A True Cat Daddy

Did Lionel Richie put the kibosh on his ex-wife, Brenda Harvey, from appearing on Real Housewives.

The “Cat Daddy” himself sets the record straight!

Watch It.

Comments

1. Esther flax says:

Omg Wendy !

Aldis Hodge , who plays Alec Hardison on the show Leverage on TNT (THE ONLY AFRICAN AMERICAN IN THE CAST ) was in your studio audience on June 30 from the repeat show ( Common , Lionel Richie , American Idol cast-off Michael Lynche) at the times 10:23 , 10:38-10:39 , and at the end of the show I think you shook everyone elses hand BUT his ! After the Lionel Richie interview he was sitting directly behind you on the right-hand side and you failed to even acknowledge his presence ! And when you said “Oh yeah !” he looked up like ” thank god she’s finally going to recognize me ” but you didn’t , you said about the studio audience give away! I felt so bad for him ! I know your not the type to personally snub another Hollywood Actor ! But that’s the way it came off ! I think you should personally invite him back to the show and apologize to him ! I watch the show all the time and like the good advice you give other people but I really think you should take mine :)

Thanks for reading ,
    Esther flax and (Mom) Brenda Flax

2. Hey Wendy How u doing, A friend of mind thinks that your Boobs are real, I told him that they were bought /fake not real. what do u say?

3. I just watched Tuesday show last night and saw you standing right beside one the star’s from the show LEVERAGE on TNT “Aldis Hodge” and I was wondering why he was not interviewed.

4. hope Lloyde says:

no you look fabulous. if people dont have anything good to say please dont say anything. If the actor from leverage wanted to be notice he would have did so. Good show wendy HOW YOU DOING!!!!!!

5. Joyce says:

To: Wendy,

The other day u said about 10 differents shows was takin off the air. I was jus wondering was they off 4 go, or they will return in the fall? Im a TV fiend!!!

6. How u doing Wendy
    i’m gina a huge fan i never missed your show i watch you twice a day and i looking out for you on tuesday show you had an actor from athe hit serie :levrage on your audience you forgot to say “hi”

I love you wendy HOW U DOING!

7. Hone Babe says:

Hi Wendy,

Watching today show with Lionel, Common etc…

Girl you are a scandalous hot dirty mess…..

I love ya…

Congrats, and good luck with the show….

8. Wendy, you had a celebrity in the audience on your Tuesday, May 18th show. When you were standing in the audience, giving your intro to the Lionel Ritchie interview, Aldis Hodge of TNT’s “Leverage” was sitting in the audience to your right. He’s the black guy in the black/dark gray top.

9. Mudarling says:

Hey Wendy, you know how you tell us to “fan out”? Well while I was watching your show today, when you were showing the spot about Lionel Richie, the guy that was on your left, is an actor on Leverage (a TNT show) his name is Aldis Hodge and he is really handsome. Just thought you should know!

10. Donna says:

I want to know why Wendy has not mentioned anything about LeBron James’ mother and Delonte West!

11. leah says:

hey wendy did you know had Aldis Hodge who plays Alec Hardison on Leverage in the audience love that show

12. Larry says:

Today’s show was good Wendy…you gave Lionel hell!! luv’d it!

13. RITA says:

JUST FINISHED WATCHING YOU THIS MORNING.
    THE ACTOR ALDIS HODGE WHO PLAYS “ALEC HARDISON /COMPUTER GEEK”
    IN THE SERIES” LEVERAGE” WHICH IS GOING INTO ITS 3RD SEASON ON TNT WAS IN YOUR AUDIENCE…. DID YOU KNOW??? ( AFRICAN AMERICAN MALE WEARING A BROWN HENLEY SHIRT AND JEANS 4TH ROW ) ……. I ENJOYED SEEING HIM WOULD HAVE LIKED TO HEAR SOMETHING ABOUT HIM AND HIS ACTING CAREER…..
    ARE YOU GOING TO HAVE HIM ON AS A GUEST IN THE FUTURE…….

LUV YOUR SHOW!!!!!!

14. Avis says:

Watching the show…and I’m sure Wendy and staff have to know that Aldis Hodge, cutie actor from TNT’s show Leverage, is sitting in the audience. He’s adorable plus I love Leverage. So where’s the love for Aldis aka Hardison the hacker???

Love you Wendy!!!

15. Carlton says:

Wendy you have someone famous on todays 5/18/2010 show in your audience, the black guy from the show “Leverage” new season starts JUne 20th