Holly Robinson Peete: Friend in Wendy’s Head

Holly Robinson Peete is Wendy’s original “friend in her head.”

Wendy coined her signature Wendyism back in the day, when she was on the radio in Philadelphia.

Find out why Holly is Wendy’s “friend in her head.”

Take a look.

Comments

1. […] to arrive in the mail and I promise to share with you all the juicy details! Since she is a ‘friend in my head‘, I know she wrote this JUST for me!! Thanks, […]

2. TREZA says:

HOW U DOING WENDY/
    JUST WANT YOU TO KNOW THAT YOUR SHOW IS VERY THERAPEUTIC AND YOUR LAUGH IS SO CONTAGIOUS.

WENDY DO U KNOW SONNIE BADU? HE’S AFRICA’S NUMBER ONE GOSPEL ARTIST. HE’S ONLY 29 YEARS AND HAS DEVOTED HIS SOUL TO GOD.. HE’S SHARED PLATFORMS WITH NUMEROUS GREAT ARTISTS ALL OVER THE WORLD.
    HE’S WON MANY AWARDS FOR HIS MUSIC, HUMANITARIAN AND CHARITY WORK ETC ETC. HE’S CURRENTLY TOURING THE UNITED STATES.

WENDY,YOU NEED TO HEAR SONNIE BADU’S VOICE?

WENDY PLS DO SONNIE BADU’S FANS A GREAT FAVOR BY INVITING HIM ON YOUR SHOW. WENDY, DID I MENTION HE’S HANDSOME WITH A FASHION SENCE TO DIE FOR? WENDY PLLLSSSS INVITE SONNIE BADU ON YOUR SHOW PLSSSSSS…… THANK U AND H-O-W U D-O-I-N-G.

3. Denise says:

How u dancin’ Wendy? I am so proud of you in all of your accomplishments. You are to me what a normal black female should be, you work,you take care of home ,the husband and your child.I love you Wendy. I will be voting and watching you on Dancing With The Stars.My other favorite show.Have fun Wendy and GO GET EM! Denise

4. joe says:

I think your HOT!!!

5. Hi wendy I really enjoy your show. Its nice to see you bein yourself and not doing what everyone wants you to. I love all of you wigs and keep doing your thing and inspiring us women to be comfortable in our mess lol. Thanks WENDY holla!!!

6. Hi Wendy,
    I think you are the greatest, keep doing what you were born to do!
    BEING CREATIVE AND ALWAYS KEEPING IT REAL!

7. Sherry Tibbs says:

Hi Wendy how you doin! I love you and your show i wacth you everynight,your such a sweet person & your show is great. I love your Diva Fan, i have hot flashes all the time and i would love to have one please it is so cute with your name flashing across it,i love to show my family and co-workers.

8. Hey Wendy, how you doin?

While watching your show on Wednesday which by the way was fantastic, I was confused/ perplexed by Lisa Breckinridge response after you both hugged and Lisa touched your left arm .
    She kind of tried to wipe her hands together and then she realized what she was doing and just put her hands together.
    Not a very lovely gesture to say the least.
    I am an avid fan and hope to meet you on July 26th.I can’t wait!

Thank you for the tickets.
    Joann DiGiovanni
    Staten Island New York

9. Hey Wendy- how you doin?

After watching your show on Wednesday, (which was fantastic) I was sort of perpelexed / confused by Lisa Brekinridge response after you both hugged and Lisa touched you left arm.

Lisa sort of tried to wipe both of hands together, and then I think she realized what she was doing .
    Not a very lovely jesture to say the least.
    I am a very avid fan. I truly love your show. Hope to see you on July 26th.

Joann DiGiovanni
    Staten Island New York

10. leeanne says:

wendy…i will come on your show to let women know about me and what not to do…i think i am gonig to die from this but there is more to this entire story …. I’m so scared Wendy…..please help me

11. leeanne says:

wendy…i think i’m going to die real soon….i’m scared and there is so much i want to tell you and hope you will want to take time out to hear…..i really need you and ……………please contact me Leeanne

12. leeanne says:

my life depends on you……………please help me

13. leeanne says:

wendy……………………please help me………….

14. Maria says:

Hello Wendy,

HOW YOU DOIN? (wink wink)

This morning I saw a pre recorded episode done on April 29th, with Ms. Holly Robinson. I was touched to hear her share about her son on the Autism Spectrum.
    I also saw another episode where Toni Braxton also shared her story on her son with Autism as well. I myself am a mother whos son is on the Autism spectrum, and to see them both share their story makes a great impact on mothers who are at this very moment going through the process of learning and becoming aware of this disorder that is becoming more and more common in our children. Our son was diagnosed at two years old, he is now going on 3 in September and I have to say thank God for Early Intervention. He has already come a long way this past year. I am blessed to have a supportive husband who embraces everything about our son as do I. We are a team and we do all we can to help our son to reach his highest potential. Not too many people know of it or what it really is and sometimes its misunderstood. My son is my world, he is my angel and I THANK YOU Wendy for having them on your show and speaking about Autism. We love your show Wendy. Stay Sweet and God Bless!!

15. Wendy,
    You look great. Love the skirt. My mom and I love you.. My mom watches you in the morning and again at night. Everyday and she is 77!!! Love ya.

16. Hi there. Holly is great and so is her family. What kind of necklace was that that she was wearing??? I would love to know.. Thanks

17. HI Wendy

I love your show so much Wendy i watch it about very day now because i am on my summer break, but then around in August i am going back to school and i am going to be in 8 th grade I LOVE YOUR SHOW

LOVE YA,
    Amanda Foreman

18. Danielle says:

Hi Wendy,

I don’t like that short flip up on you.. It looks so Grandmama-ish.. I think the long wigs look better on you… Love ya

19. Gigi Palm says:

Hi Wendy,
    I love your new look. I was thinking the white shirt/dress and shorter hair make you look slimmer and younger! So there ya go!.
    Gigi