Is La La Ever Getting Married?

la-la-vazquez

TV personality La La Vazquez made a major, surprise announcement today about her 5-year engagement with NBA Denver Nuggets star Carmelo Anthony.

Find out if the wedding is on or off!

Take a look.

Comments

1. blublulove says:

her mother might have been an aka but her father was a sigma ;-)

2. Tiesha says:

Wendy are you apart of a sorority?The pink is giving off an AKA vibe…

3. Sarah says:

Hey Ms.Wendy
    How you doin?? Love love love your show very classy & filled with fun always…keep doing it cause you sure do it well! But I was looking over the comments posted about Lala & wasn’t going to post anything until I came across the dumb dumb’s statement that was posted approximately at 10:05 am January 14th by some special, non- spelling, illiterate idiot!! Whoever that is needs to seriously slap themselves in the face three good times! Let’s review: “lik” what the *&^$??? ( sorry Ms. Wendy but really??) how hard is it to add an “e”, then the hair looks like Kim…just stupid! & Who is Reggie?? We know someone wasn’t paying attention obviously….people like this make me want to blog someone crucial in honor of the dumb dumbs who live freely in America! So busy picking Lala apart to pieces..at least we know she walks with class, has it together & holds her own! I wish we could see what this critic looks like & what the great spectator does for a lving…hmmmm in my thoughts! Just had to put that out there & I hope they come back to view… I find you the writer of the very special(& not in a good way) comment a HOT MESS Blank Dot Period! Love you Ms. Wendy!!

4. Sister P says:

Wendy, Please ignore the shallow ignorance of the sorority crowd. The Zeta’s were so cute and obviously are fans of your show. If any other sorority wanted to do the same, they should have asked. We have not, because we ask not. So don’t hate on those who asked. Great show as always Wendy, always worth staying up late to catch it on BET.
    p.s. My 5 y.o. daughter loves you and the theme song but the show is too adult for her. If you ever do a “kids” show let me know, I’d fly her in for it!!! You should do that, with KeKe Palmer, Raven, etc….you’ve got my number so don’t forget me!

5. were says:

I guess no one noticed but me that lala looks lik KIM the HAIR,the clothes she even tryin talk proper and reggie aint marring that golddigger he would have done by now.

6. Tamika W says:

La La and her man is handling THEIR business! If they would have jumped the broom in a month like Klo, folks would talk! I mean of course you do the screaming over the ring thing with your girls but come on…she’s a grown woman….Either way I like how she’s doing it….She’s no dummy! She’s letting people know tha No! Im not a fly by night chick…No! He didn’t marry me because I got pregnant with his child….and NO! Its a beautiful ring but it does NOT make me or my relationship!!! They are together because they WANT to be! Do it BK style La La…..

7. ciarra says:

how do i sign up for La La ,,,,,show …..please write ,,,,,,i want someone that hads something in alike ,,,,

8. deborah says:

Wendy, It was a pleasure to meet your parents on yesterday’s show. Please have the on again! Your mom is wonderful!! Love you Deborah

9. AH says:

Wow! The Zetas featured on Wendy on the anniversary of Delta Sigma Theta…what is the world coming to?

10. yoli says:

Wendy, when are you going to invite Maxwell for an interview and sing. I want to see him on your show and I am sure many of his other fans would like to as well!! When! When! When! Love you Wendy, you are the BOMB!!

11. Hey Wendy,
    Love you much, but how could you have the Zeta’s steppin’ on your show when your mother is an AKA. You should have at least had the AKA’s (my sorors) on your show first before any other sorority. We are the “first and the finest”. Shame on you.

12. Claire says:

Wendy, I love your show and watch it daily to see what you are wearing and especially for the HOT TOPICS. But, I have a question. Why didn’t you ask Lala about what happened at the basketball game? I was waiting for you to ask her but you didn’t.

Anyway, I live on the west coast so I did not know of you when you were in radio. You are great and I am a huge fan of your show. You definetly would be a great on The View. Juice up their hot topice for sure.

You are greatly loved dear.

Claire

13. Heather says:

I met Lala once and she was very rude I guess shes only nice to celebrities when fans are the ones that chose if youll be successful or not. I was working and helped her out and she acted like she was above everyone else, very rude. Not a fan but I am a fan of Melo.

14. i AGREE WITH THE ABOVE LINA. THE JACKSON SHOW IS REALLY A GOOD SHOW, THEY HAVE SUCH A BOND WITH EACH OTHER. THE MEDIA WOULD LIKE YOU TO BELIEVE DIFFERENTLY, BUT THEY ARE TRUE BROTHERS. JOE DID SOMETHING RIGHT

15. godivajcd says:

According to Bossip and folk…the date is set!

16. Twan says:

WENDY…..WRONG WRONG WRONG!!! IF MY FRIENDS, RUGRATS ARE RUNNING AROUND TEARING UP MY STUFF, ACTING UP! AND I’M SUPPOSED TO JUST SIT THERE AND SAY NOTHING? GIRLFRIEND I DON’T THINK SO! YES THEY WILL BE DISCIPLINED IN MY HOUSE, OH YES MAAM. AND SUSAN BOYLE DID NOT WIN X-FACTOR. REMEMBER SHE HAD A NERVOUS BREAKDOWN.

17. Leena Hannah says:

Wendy I LOVE YOU AND THE SHOW!!! BEEN A FAN TO YOU SINCE THE RADIO SHOW. PLEASE PROMOTE THE JACKSON SHOW. I THINK YOU SHOULD HELP PROMOTE THE SHOW, PLEASE. WHY DOES EVERYONE HATE ON THEM??? EVERYONE IS ALWAYS SAYING THEY ARE TRYING TO MAKE MONEY OFF OF MICHEAL’S DEATH, THAT IS NOT TRUE!! DAMN, CAN’T THEY MAKE A LIVING TOO??? ANYWAY LOVE THE SHOW!!

LINA