Iman & Ray J

iman-cosmetics

Iman: When it comes to beauty and fashion, there’s no one better to trust than international supermodel Iman.

For more information on IMAN Cosmetics, visit imancosmetics.com.

To buy any of the accessories from IMAN Global Chic go to HSN.com. You can also watch Iman Sunday November 15th, only on HSN at the following times:
12am – 2am
10am – 12pm
3pm – 4pm
6pm – 7pm
9pm – 11pm

Free Stuff: Win IMAN Cosmetics Lip Shimmer and Shine!

Follow Iman on Facebook and Twitter too!

Ray J: Catch the new season of “For the Love of Ray J” Mondays at 9pm est/pst on VH1.

Watch: Wendy Critiques the Girls Fighting for Ray J’s Love!

Open the Show for Wendy: If you think you have what it takes to open the show for Wendy, send us an email!

You never know…you just may be on your way to the Big Apple to introduce Wendy LIVE on the air!

Comments

1. Mrs. Ann says:

Sticks and stones may break your bones, but words DO hurt you…acknowledge the wrong choice of words and move on Mrs. Hunter…..still love your show….

2. Monique says:

When ray j was on your show he had a ring on his ring finger, i want to know what’s the deal with that beings though he picked Mz. berry last night.

3. Gracie Witt says:

Wendy Williams is a Oprah wannabe, no such luck, that would require class!

4. michelle says:

Wendy loved your show with Iman. By the way she gave you much love and a shoutout on HSN. Here special was a fabulous sequin shaw, I got 2. Love your show.

5. kimmy says:

Wendy, I usually love you and I still do. I just wanted to comment on your comment about the the lady who was mauled by the chimp. You made a statement that “There are some things that do not need to be seen.” The lady is not a thing neither is her face. Just as you are open about your issues and struggles, this was the lady’s opportunity to share and perhaps become stronger because she is finally showing her face. Who knows she like you, could serve as a model of inner strength.

I know that the show is the show but this was horrible and traumatic and I salute the woman’s courage and strength!

Still loving you! “How you doing?”

6. joyce annis says:

being a black women i think Iman is wonderful and very classy. but my comment is how come she don’t mention her child with the basketball she was once married to.

7. debra says:

I want to buy yhe exact sunglasses iman showed on tv but they are not in the hsn website where can i get them. She held them up and said “now you can be a real diva with these.”

8. Iman Bridges says:

THANK YOU WENDY!!! Thank you for saying this lady’s name right. i am named after the model Iman, and it seems like nobody knows how to pronounce my name. But some of my peers saw the show and my teachers even and finally figured out how to say it right. It really gets irritating.. So thank you!!