Jamie Foxx Baby News

jamie_foxx_baby_news

Actress Garcelle Beauvais-Nilon broke some major baby news on “The Wendy Williams Show.”

You loved her on “The Jamie Foxx Show” and today Garcelle told Wendy Williams exclusively all about Jamie Foxx’s new baby.

Watch this Must See Moment now!

Comments

1. veta says:

hi wendy veta from detroit.How you doing.when are you going to have my boo jamie foxx on your show so he can defend because she told all his business.Plus he need to talk about it whats really going on.love you wendy

2. Kitty Hicks says:

Jamie Foxx is incredibly talented, but I am still just a lil mad at him over his Miley Cirus comments…… it was tacky.

3. […] Tuesday, actress Garcelle Beauvais-Nilon was on The Wendy Williams Show and let it slip that her friend, and former co-star, Jamie Foxx recently had another child. She […]

4. Lollie says:

How Old Is Jamie Foxx anyway he is cute. Is jamie’s baby a boy or a girl?

5. chasity orr says:

heyy wendy , how you doing ! LOVE YOUR SHOW KEEP IT COMING !

6. nicky says:

Speaking of babies wendy, did you hear about khloe kardashian being pregnant!!!!
    im in shock
    i hope it isnt the ex boyfriends
    you need to talk about this like pronto girl friend!!!!

7. angela says:

Hey Wendy,
    HOWUDOIN!!!! Love the show_Keep it coming

8. jayla says:

HEY WENDY. HOW YOU DOIN!!! I LOVE TO WATCH YOUR SHOW .
    TO ME IT IS THE BEST TALK SHOW EVERY!!!!!!!!

9. ETC says:

HI WENDY!!!!!!!!

HOW YOU DOIN??? ALLLL RIGHT……. WORK IT GIRL

I LOVED YOUR RADIO SHOW AND NOW I LOVE YOUR TV SHOW, YOU BRING SOMETHING FRESH AND FUNNY TO THE SCREEN. YOU BRING LAUGHTER INTO SOME MANY HOMES AND LIVES, KEEP UP THE GREAT WORK.

LAUGHTER IS GOOD.

FOR THOSE THAT ARE LEAVING NEGATIVE COMMENTS, JUST STOP LOOKING AT THE SHOW, BUT I KNOW YOU JUST CAN NOT HELP YOUR SELF. LOL

NEGATIVE COMMENTS MAKES YOU STONGER.

10. JAY says:

Hey Aunt Wendy (howyoudoin)

First, big up on the Radio Hall of fame, you deserve it girl!
    second BIG UP on the show….watchin wendy is how me and my other half cap the night off (its on @ 10pm in my area) the show is gettin’ better and better, I have to give you major props on your interview style….unlike some other TV divas (hey Tyra, hey oprah) you actually let your guests finish what they are saying…and you are actually interested in their response…that is so rare and it makes for a better interview, plus you do ask the questions we want asked. You’re the ish Ma…keep doin your thing.

11. latonya says:

I love the show u always look great. I have a good friend u remind me so much of each other u should meet her. thanks peaches

12. gina says:

mediatakeout reports thats jamie foxx has another baby and its a girl just under a year old the tea is the baby mother isnt black and they planned the pregnancy although their not together nemore “HOW U DOIN JAMIE”

13. CRAZY says:

HATE THE SHOW HATE U

14. Rell says:

Hi Wendy, I love the show!!! Great Job!!!

15. WENDY LOVE YOUR SHOW YOUR STYLE KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK
    LUV YOU.

16. WENDY I LOVE YOUR SHOW. I AM GLAD YOU COME ON AT NIGHT. I WORK THE DURING DAY. YOUR TRYOUT SEASON I MISSED BECAUSE IT NEVER REPEATED AT NIGHT. TV FINALLY GAVE US SOME NIGHT ENTERTAINMENT.KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK.

17. Garcelle Beauvais-Nilon’s jewelry

18. Hi Wendy,

I adore your style and show. How can I find out more about Garcelle Beauvais-Nilon’s jewelry?

19. how u doin?lol…i love your show sooooooo much!i love dat u are real and dont care wat the next person bout it!Now about 2day’s show!!!owwwww…lol jamie another baby??i hope u get the scoop 4 2morrow

20. anita says:

Ms. Wendy I just started watching your show YOU ARE THE BEST YOU ARE SO REAL AND DOWN TO EARTH !! I’ve been waiting on a talk show like this for a long time THANK YOU WENDY “HOW YOU DOIN”