Get Wiggy with Wendy

click to enlarge

click to enlarge

Wendy’s a wig girl.

It’s no secret that Wendy loves her wigs. She has a curly wig, straight wig and even a gym wig.

Take a look at a few of Wendy’s recent hair styles.

curly wave

Curly Wave

Gently Rolled

Gently Rolled

straight look

Straight Look

Church Wig

Church Wig

Curly Sue

Curly Sue

Gym Wig

Gym Wig

Tell Us: Which look do you like best?

Keep reading to find out where Wendy gets her wigs…

Comments

1. Linda Orozco says:

Hi Wendy, my name is Linda I was looking for a wig I began chemotherapy on July 19th and began loosing my hair this past weekend. I have stage 4 bone cancer I was hoping to find a reasonable wig not to pricey I hope you can direct me to one your wigs are so beautiful.

2. Veronica says:

I like your wigs the one with the part down the middle, where can I purchase some.

3. Michelle McQuain says:

Namaste, Wendy~ Happy Earth Month! I need your help. I’ve never worn a wig before, but I’ve decided to take your advice and try one out. Problem is, I have no idea where to start. What brand, style, quality of hair, etc… Please RSVP! mmcquain@msn.com BTW, How r u DOIN?

4. sgrooman says:

Wendy! where do you buy your wigs please do let me know ide like to look just a fab as you. sgrooman@aol.com<3

5. Patricia Salmon says:

How you Doing…I enjoy watching your show each day and want to enquire about where you get yours wigs. They are always gorgeous and in place, please let me know…thank you.

6. Wendy,

I love your wigs! Where do you get them? I am assuming they are human…. I love them!

7. Teresa says:

“How You Doin”?
    I love love love your wigs, I currently wear a weave, I would like to take a break and try a wig I have never worn a wig before, however your wigs are FAB!! I know we women don’t like to give up our secrets, but I would love to know where I can purchase wig like yours in the Los Angeles, CA area. Thank you Wendy and Congrats on your 500th show. Keep doin you. smootches xoxo

“T”

8. Mary Layton says:

Wendy!! I love your hair! I see that you used to wear Hadiiya Barbel’s crown who are you wearing now?

9. Tiffany says:

Hello Wendy! I absolutely love your wigs! I really would like that “Gently Rolled” look. Where do you get them? ltsknredbone@gmail.com Thanks!

10. Hi Wendy. How can I purchase one of your wigs. I have seen a couple of them I love. Where do I buy?

11. Rosann says:

Hey Wendy,
    i loveee wigs too! their convenient, and make getting dressed and out the door much easier than fixing my own hair (which is bleached out and totally ruined (lol). i will never, ever stop wearing wigs! ;) problem is though..im on a tight budget and looking for cheap, long, blonde wigs, (COLOR 613 OR P27/613). can anyone please tell me of a wig superstore or outlet that i can drive too and pick up a couple of cheap wigs? or a cheap wig website? pls hit me up cause these wigs are too expensive! ty :)) get back to me plzzz… rosann333@gmail.com. thank you guys ;)

12. Laura says:

Wendy, I am a huge fan of the show and i love you and I love all of your wigs, where can I find your wig line,

13. I would like to know what color is the wig that Wendy wore on the May 8 show. And I would like to know where to purchase her favorite wig because I too like this wig a lot.

Thanks,

14. Mildred says:

Good morning from L.A.,

Where do you buy your wigs I am a wiggie too LOL and love love love your wigs. I usually get mine from Extensions Plus in Reseda CA. they make custom wigs but not like yours :) Please let me know.

Love your show

Mildred

15. Hey Wendy

HOW U DOing…I am a big fan, I’ve followed since you were on the radio, I love your show and watch it on BET at midnight in Atlanta. On Thursday May 3rd you wore a wig that was shoulder length called Short and Sassy it was beautiful, Can you tell me how I can buy that style. Thanks so Much

Luv U Much
    Crystal

16. Georgeana says:

Hello Wendy
    I adore you,
    You are really the best Host.
    I watch your show everyday
    What I really like are all of your
    wigs. Where can I purchase your
    church wig?
    Georgeana
    gprice1516@aol.com
    661 609-0723

17. Irene Okeke says:

Hi Wendy, how you doin’? I am a huge fan of your show and i love your wigs, especially the gently rolled one, would love to know where you get your wigs they look natural and gorgeous on you. looking forward to your reply.

18. Carmell says:

Hello Wendy…How You Doooin? :)
    I like your wigs..love the church one,curly one and straight one on you best!
    YOU ROCK Wendy…love your show too…enjoy your day..ta..ta..

19. arlette p says:

i would like to know where to purchase one of the wigs you wear