Swimsuit Fashion Tips

beachball

Itsy bisty teenie weenie yellow poka dot bikini.

It’s hot outside, but the idea of stripping down to a swimsuit and hitting the beach may not sound very refreshing.

Don’t sweat it.

Style expert, Lloyd Boston has tips for choosing the perfect swimsuit to compliment your assets!

Keep reading…

When choosing a swimsuit, use the same guidelines as picking the perfect bra.

Tip #1: Lighter toned swim tops give the appearance of a fuller cup size.

Tip #2: Ruffled swimwear softens an athletic body type.

Tip #3: One-piece swimsuits with ruching helps cover problem areas.

Tip #4: Guys have nowhere to hide their flaws, so they should go for a suit that is loud and fun!

swimsuit

Special Thanks:
Marshallsonline.com
Macys.com
Normakamalicollection.com
Costadelmar.com

Comments

1. wendy i am asking you one more time can i have your fipflops i love your feet the sizes are right i love your feet need to waer them send to 1001whiteoak rd apt. h-22 dover de 19901 love your feet so bad

2. i love your feet and want have your flipflop send to me because i love your feet they are sizes12 and i would like to wear them and smell them i dont want to go buy them because i want the ones you wear and have your feet smell on them and they came from you i love you so much i got to have them i dream about them all the time send the to me at 1001 whiteoak rd .dover ,de 19901 ps i love your feet and the size to

3. Jean Wilson says:

looking for the ruffled suit shown on the show with NO luck so far! Can you help?

4. Sari says:

Purchase the Norma Kamali olive BILL MIO suit at http://www.normakamalicollection.com …

Try Before You Buy (and only pay for what you keep!) They even arrange for skype conferences to provide direct help..no matter how far you are!

5. shamire says:

HEY WENDY I SEEN YOUR SHOW ON TUESDAY AN I LIKE ALL THE SWIM WEAR THAT WAS ON THE SHOW.I DID NOTICE ONE,THE GREEN SWIM SUIT IN THE PLUS SIZE IT WAS LOVELY BUT I FORGOT THE NAME AN WHERE TO PURCHASE PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

6. [...] more here:  Swimsuits for Every Body Type | The Wendy Williams Show Leave a Reply Click here to cancel [...]

7. Crys-tall says:

I LOVED this show! I am seeking the Norma Kamali bathing suit for my trip to the Dominican Republic next month but haven’t had any luck……any help anyone? I NEED IT IN MY LIFE!

8. Shardae says:

I loved the show! Everything was wonderful but what I especially loved about the show was how most of the models were of African American decent. I must commend Wendy for stayin’ true to her people & for not actin’ all brand new – turnin’ into someone she’s not – just to fit in. I especially love seeing her interact with down to earth black women – not much I can say about other black TV show hosts. WENDY KEP DOIN’ YA THANG! MY HOUSEHOLD WILL ALWAYS WATCH YOU!

9. Andrea says:

Wendy, I loved your dress today! I love the your show and you and think alike-when the guests ask” Wendy”- I be like YES!!!!!! :) You are Fabulous!!!!!

10. Veronica says:

How you doing Wendy? First of all, that model Miguel was fine. Hook that up Seriously! What I really want to know is if celebrities really allow themselves to get to know ordinary people who are not celebrities because I am interested in really getting to know a specific person?

11. Lovely says:

where can we get the tankini? its adorable! i want it! you should do direct links to items when you do a fashion piece.So we can purchase. thanks

12. Andrea says:

I love the ruffle bathing suit too cute. Your models are just lovely too! All shapes and sizes nice to see… Thank you

13. c m hatton says:

Wendy share with your audience where your dresses can be brought and the designer. You look great…

14. c m hatton says:

The show is GREAT!!!! Keep up the good work

15. Jamelia says:

Wendy, the lady of a certain age with the banging body, well that swimsuit was straight trash! Eugh it was ugly, I understand you may need ruffles but the color, pattern, the everything about it was gross! Also the guy in the itty bitty trunks, was fine, and p.s. he came on stage saluting everyone with a a third member. Lol “How you doin?” Lol

16. Thomas Beard says:

Wendy, can you share with your audience your exercise routine? How often do you workout, what do you do when working out, etc. It’s inspiring to know that you get up very early to do your workout. Love ya!!!